+ Visit Coventry City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oi Oi Covs

Oi Oi Covs

i feel your pain :-(

All the best and let's hope things improve for you rapid

You honestly think we're going to support you when you're doing everything in your power to ruin the game. We've been in this god awful league for 6 seasons and are fighting tooth and nail to get out of it.

Charlton showed you how to Protest a couple of weeks ago;
    Outside the ground before the game,
    Tennis balls on the pitch early on,
    Chanting throughout the match,

That's how you generate some sympathy for your cause.

All you're going to do with the whistling, holding on to the ball and pitch invasions is piss off opposition fans and alienate yourselves from the rest of the league.

I sympathise with their situation, starting with the move from Highfield Road... But all they did tonight was weaken my sympathy and support. They got a sarcastic and wind up response as they allowed their protest to effect us negatively. It's not our fault their club is knackered.

Why ease off the whistles as Cov attack?

Why only throw tennis balls at Blades players?

Half witted, go drown in your Sky Blue Sisu misery. Hypocrites.

I remember walking past the Howard a couple of years ago to the sounds of "One Carlos Tevez" from the Sky Blues.

Stay Classy Sky blues.

DRokk- if oyu refer to me in any way as supporting what went on during the game last night, I have not seen any of it by the way, I would like to point out that my post was made before KO

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)