+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SFAs Project Brave

If this happens then that is the end of Scottish Football...the fact that the clunts in charge of the game think it is ok should be enough to get them sacked.

After the sevco debacle and tw@ts like Reagan and Doncaster talking our game down just to try and get keep the bigot-fest going lets you know that the game is phucked.

I would save our money building a new stadium because many fans will turn their back on the rigged game that Scottish Football is .

So, let me get this straight.

Who wrote Project Brave?

Was it part of Ernie Walker's think tank?

Or is it Henry McLeish's report?

Or is it Brian McLair's, in conjunction with Wee Gordon Strachan?

Either way, this is the report that McKay (whatever you think of him can be put to one side for a minutey) will have to implement, whether he thinks its findings are right or wrong?

He doesn't have a cat in hells chance of getting any of this report through, because the clubs won't allow any of it through, because they all have their own agendas. And there is nothing that the SFA can do about it, because that is how our club system is structured in this country.

And for what it's worth. McKay is a horrendous appointment. He's a coach/manager, not an administrator, as this post is.

he didn't **** aboot there eh 😬

was always going to be a backwards step. sfa jobs for the boys keep the cheeks happy

The rather obvious SFA/MSM PR promotion has begun - 'go on let's try the colt idea - you might like it/it's actually a very sensible idea for scottish football - don't you know'

This Malky Mackay (a weegie a name as i can remember) sounds/acted/is a complete bellend - no experience or aptitude for this job title - which is a scam anyway to fill another position for one of the 'boys'.

You have to wonder why you bother any more

11 of the 12 Prem teams have to agree and 23 of the 30 other teams have to agree before it can happen.

If I was Highland and Lowland league teams id be kicking up a sh@t storm

if it's accepted then it shows a complete lack of ambition nationwide. why would no other teams be considered apart from the cheeks? any reasons given? They are probably the only ones that have asked I presume...

You only need to look at the Current Scottish Premiership table to see that again, it is already ****ed. Celtic are absolutely running way with the league and even with our own managers incompetence aside, Sevco/Rangers whatever the f*ck they are now, are sitting bonny in second, while racking up debt. Normal service has resumed and every club, including ours, failed to capitalise on a real chance to make a change.

Colt teams are just another way to ensure that money and success got to the only two teams who matter. It will likely be used as a backdoor into the leagues should either one of the Glasgow ****s goes bust. The fact that it is even being considered makes me want to chuck my ST half way through the season. The game is really ****ed!

Destro piping up on the matter

“I care passionately about elite youth development and whatever structure they decide to put in place has got to give the elite young talent in Scotland the best possible chance of making it through to the first team and then on to successful international careers.

“If they are saying, go and play in the Lowland League first, then in one fell swoop that argument has gone.”

F@ck you Destro, they don't even deserve to go into the Lowland as its not the bottom of the pyramid. But oh hud on, the team you f@cking manage minked its way into the fourth tier when it was founded so nae doubt baby sevco will get similar treatment

Again, f@ck you

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Destro piping up on the matter

“I care passionately about elite youth development and whatever structure they decide to put in place has got to give the elite young talent in Scotland the best possible chance of making it through to the first team and then on to successful international careers.

“If they are saying, go and play in the Lowland League first, then in one fell swoop that argument has gone.”

F@ck you Destro, they don't even deserve to go into the Lowland as its not the bottom of the pyramid. But oh hud on, the team you f@cking manage minked its way into the fourth tier when it was founded so nae doubt baby sevco will get similar treatment

Again, f@ck you
    Nobody is stopping the Cheeks from palying any of their youngsters in their own big team though are they ?

( An argument we can level at our own club too. Along with others, like Kilmarnock .)

If the " Big boys " want to play their players in lower league competiton , they just need to loan them out ? Whats the problem ??
    Push comes to shove, they could adopt a " Diddy team" and take them over in all but name. Sure there are a few wee sooky clubs out there that would like that ?

From the BBC website on Project Brave (what a ****ing horrendous title):

"It is a 22-page document drawn up by a working party consisting of representatives of Celtic, Rangers (including one previously at Falkirk), Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibernian, Hamilton Academical, Ross County, Annan Athletic and the Scottish Professional Football League."

So who's complicit in this?

I imagine Duncan Fraser is the Aberdeen representative, as it seems to fall within his remit.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast