+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SFAs Project Brave

SFAs Project Brave

Who said Malky Mackay was a good appointment

"http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sfa-plan-introduce-rangers-celtic-9474428"

I can only find a Record link so if you don't want to open it these two lines are all you need to know

"Malky Mackay’s first battle will be to persuade SPFL clubs to admit Celtic and Rangers’ colt teams to League Two as part of the SFA’s Project Brave package."

"At the moment only Celtic and Rangers will be involved in the proposal"

If this is sanctioned I will chuck my season ticket and jack Scottish fitba

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Who said Malky Mackay was a good appointment

"http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sfa-plan-introduce-rangers-celtic-9474428"

I can only find a Record link so if you don't want to open it these two lines are all you need to know

"Malky Mackay’s first battle will be to persuade SPFL clubs to admit Celtic and Rangers’ colt teams to League Two as part of the SFA’s Project Brave package."

I have 95% already done that.

The fact its being considered or talked about should have folk jack it in. Scottish football has been on the wrong path for many many years.

Unless the support changes, nothing else will change

I hope to f@ck when the receptionist picks up the phone at Pittodrie and the big racist buffoon is at the other end she hangs up

Yep, that would be the end for me. Including if Aberdeen got one in there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Malky Mackay the saviour of Scottish football... His first job is to have 2 Celtic and Rangers teams in the game!
    Out of touch and out of his depth!

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Games a bogey; game in Scotland has always been a bogey. As it stands I'm very nearly out, I'm no longer going to games but I still follow games on red tv, check in here from time to time.

If this comes to pass, no more.

Think back to 2012, do folk think we'll see the same wave of feeling as there was then?
    Maybe my apathy is clouding my judgement but I don't see it.
    I feel the same although I have still been going to the odd games.

There should have been massive changes years ago and one being summer football as well. We've lost a whole generation or two to Spanish football never mind English.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Malky Mackay the saviour of Scottish football... His first job is to have 2 Celtic and Rangers teams in the game!
    Out of touch and out of his depth!
    Time that SFA was broken up, a disgraceful body of green and blue establishment turds. I wouldnt give them a red cent...hit them where it hurts the most!

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Time that SFA was broken up, a disgraceful body of green and blue establishment turds. I wouldnt give them a red cent...hit them where it hurts the most!
    Which is precisely why they don't give one iota. As long as they have the brainwashed, braindead masses of Scotland's shame to pander to they will change nothing for the betterment of the game. Hoardes of unwashed gloryhunters is the reason our game is phucked and letting them have competitive training for their youngsters is only going to make it worse. It will happen and when it does the final nail will be in the coffin of Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Which is precisely why they don't give one iota. As long as they have the brainwashed, braindead masses of Scotland's shame to pander to they will change nothing for the betterment of the game. Hoardes of unwashed gloryhunters is the reason our game is phucked and letting them have competitive training for their youngsters is only going to make it worse. It will happen and when it does the final nail will be in the coffin of Scottish football.
    Sad but true, even more so now the Rankgers tribute act is in the top flight for the first time ever. Wish the other clubs would stand up and tell the SFA to gtf and resign en-masse and set up a new body, then the arse cheeks can play each other every week for infinity and let the rest of us get on with proper football!

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    . It will happen .
    You know it is and there is nothing going to stop it. The lower league teams will vote them in as it will boost their coffers.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast