+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My take on derby injustice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My take on derby injustice

There is NO defence for that ref'.

HE NEEDS TO BE DEMOTED AND NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    There is NO defence for that ref'.

HE NEEDS TO BE DEMOTED AND NOW!
    Have you ever wrote a sentence without changing from lower case to upper case?
    Genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    Have you ever wrote a sentence without changing from lower case to upper case?
    Genuine question.
    Yes He Has !! WELL I think HE has LOL !!

EDIT : Thanks Paul, decent read that article.

nO

Silly SAUSAGE....!

A good read as always. Shocking refereeing.

Good article Paul and a fair summary of the injustice that took place.
    I'm surprised that lbj hasn't taken exception to your comment about our "campaign fatally damaged by the regime of Alan Stubbs."
    He's still whistling in the wind and trying to convince everybody that we're wrong to criticise the damage that Stubbs has left behind even though the evidence is there for all to see.
    King Canute anybody?

I'm sure that will have them oinking...

It looks like a sniper takes Joao out, as his upper body jolts to one side before his legs make contact with Wood.
    But at least he wasn't injured too seriously, as he managed to celebrate winning the penalty.

Joao was clearly bundled over by Woods your manager accepted it was penalty and the "disallowed goal" the ref blew up before the ball went in the net for a push on Hutchinson.

I would suggest that Rotherham got what they deserved for the blatant and constant time wasting tactics from the start to finish. One of the worst examples I've seen in years.

Glad to clear up your moans and groans. Hope you enjoy the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherham Owls View Post
    Joao was clearly bundled over by Woods your manager accepted it was penalty and the "disallowed goal" the ref blew up before the ball went in the net for a push on Hutchinson.

I would suggest that Rotherham got what they deserved for the blatant and constant time wasting tactics from the start to finish. One of the worst examples I've seen in years.

Glad to clear up your moans and groans. Hope you enjoy the rest of the season.

Jao or whatever his name is, is a cheating diving **** and if that's what you need to do to win against toytown then good luck to you.

Warney didn't accept it was a penalty he said if his striker had done that in the 93rd minute to win a game he wouldn't complain.

From what I saw Wednesday are ****e and will not get promoted despite tuna boys millions and Carlos speaking ****e, god he sounds like Manuel from Faulty Towers.

We are absolute garbage this season, and the fact that you struggled to beat us and without a lucky penalty from the cheating ******* of a referee you wouldn't have, says a lot more about your bag of **** team than ours.

And one more thing if you like Sheffield so much **** off and live there you thick piggy ****.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast