+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Davis: In or out?

Out!

Out. But we are unlikely to see any action with our directors in the state they are in.

OUT, both Davis and Collins

Out.

I like the idea of managerial stability, and I'm pleased that our club has done its best to avoid the managerial merry-go-round as much as possible over the years; but enough is enough. Sacking SD wouldn't be a knee-jerk decision.

Be warned, though: I don't envisage much improvement with a new man in charge. We apparently can't compete in wages for solid, experienced players even at League Two level, and the Academy products that are supposed to fill this void seem out of their depth.

It'll just be left for another sacrificial lamb to try and make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Out, begone, depart
    Auf nicht wiedersehen
    PLEASE

Welsh.....I totally agree with stability, i do not want a revolving door style of management.
    However I do disagree wth your chance of improvement comment.
    I seriously believe that the group of players we have are well up to L2 standard. It's the management and coaching that are crap.
    A new management team would galvanise both players and supporters.

I fully agree that the current squad should be very competitive in L2. The youngsters have some lessons to learn in this division, but they are certainly talented enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    I fully agree that the current squad should be very competitive in L2. The youngsters have some lessons to learn in this division, but they are certainly talented enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12