+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andy

Andy

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time, mate. Don't want to know the details, just hope things are on the up. Good to see you back, man.

.. Will get back on more once I get my head sorted.. thanks ..

On Friday 23 Dec i read something in the Echo which immediately struck me (and i wondered then) regarding something which happened on Friday 16 Dec and referring to something else which would take place on Thursday 29 Dec...Do these Three dates have special significance / relevance to you Andy? Speaking to a woman at work who i rarely see (with me being on night shift) has prompted me to post this...

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    On Friday 23 Dec i read something in the Echo which immediately struck me (and i wondered then) regarding something which happened on Friday 16 Dec and referring to something else which would take place on Thursday 29 Dec...Do these Three dates have special significance / relevance to you Andy? Speaking to a woman at work who i rarely see (with me being on night shift) has prompted me to post this...
    .. Yes Mate .. Had a text tonight from the sister in law saying "L" had mentioned your Username. Prompted me to look on here. It's a small world ..

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Sorry to hear you've had a rough time, mate. Don't want to know the details, just hope things are on the up. Good to see you back, man.
    .. Thanks mate ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Yes Mate .. Had a text tonight from the sister in law saying "L" had mentioned your Username. Prompted me to look on here. It's a small world ..
    It is indeed mate a small world as ive known "L" for years, it is sometimes also a very cruel world and at times and in circumstances like these words can seem so empty, hollow, and meaningless however well intended... So just to say that i hope the next few months pass quietly and quickly for you, and are filled with love, luck & sunshine!

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    It is indeed mate a small world as ive known "L" for years, it is sometimes also a very cruel world and at times and in circumstances like these words can seem so empty, hollow, and meaningless however well intended... So just to say that i hope the next few months pass quietly and quickly for you, and are filled with love, luck & sunshine!
    .. Thanks mate ..