+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland's Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Helmut heid employed the expertise of professional advisers on Scotland's Brexit, she was given answers that she didn't want to hear and ignored them, she is treating the Scottish people with utter contempt as all she has left is the independence shyte that is never going to happen.

She would do well to learn to govern properly before even hinting at another referendum, the brass neck of this c()nt to chastise anyone at not accepting a referendum result is astonishing, her and her fat failure sidekick Salmond should shut their stupid mouths and prove they know how to run the country, but they won't because they don't, it really is that simple.

Meanwhile tartan tosspots like oor Stewpot here will continue to cut and paste shyte from English based bloggers cos they have no minds of their own, brainwashed illiterate lemmings.
    Stick tae shaggin Kangaroos as Scottish politics and its future has got sod all to do with you seeing as you turned your back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    And here we go again. When are you chunts going to accept the result of a referendum ? Scotland voted to remain in the UK and the UK voted to leave the EU. You are worse than a bunch of bairns. If things don't go your way the toys are thrown out the pram and you start to greet.
    And talking of contempt. That cow Sturgeon and her cronies are showing more contempt for the people of Scotland than May is. And I am no fan of May.
    Closer to independence, phuck off
    what's the current status of Brexit? All good, court challenges all defeated, the Remain lobby gracefully accepting defeat, yeah? Are the people in Scotland seeking a second referendum questioning the result of the first, or is that just your take on it. Personally I don't think the SNP should be talking about new referendums at the moment, it's not going to be successful. Fact remains though, England voted for Brexit and we're all suffering in the pocket, you banging on about the SNP not meeting targets, how much would that cost me if they didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    Stick tae shaggin Kangaroos as Scottish politics and its future has got sod all to do with you seeing as you turned your back on it.
    fantastic post. what is disgusting is that the hun vermin larkhall larry/54iq thinks this Australian pryck is entitled to an opinion over everyone else, even though he went to a country which binned the UK decades ago

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    I left to give my kids a better future, I gave up everything to move over here and give them the best chance in life, and am at least honest about it.

You on the other hand want to see a break up of the union not because you believe it would offer a better future for the future generations and your kids, but because of your hatred for anything British, you like stewpot the tartan tw@t will strive to see an independent Scotland for your own selfish ignorant bigoted sectarian reasons, you claim to be Scottish when it suits, in a couple of hours you'll be on another website playing the Oirish card, you're a complete fraud Paddy.

If an independent Scotland was offered tomorrow and it meant decades of financial suffering for many you would still vote for it, you see that is where we unionists are different from you separatists, we put the benefit of the majority before our own.

Independence will never happen, knowing that it will pain your and the tartan tw@ts mind for the rest of your miserable lives makes me contented.

PS, is "shaggin kangaroos" really the best you have?

continue to cut and paste shyte from English based bloggers cos they have no minds of their own, brainwashed illiterate lemmings.
    This from a man who trawls through the right wing Tory gutter press for any snippet he can smear our Government with. Your anti Independent stance does'nt come from any research of the economics, or objective analysis. It comes from the bigoted mind of the Shankhill Rd. You people have absolutely no right of any input into Scotland's future. The vast majority of people in Scotland whether they voted Yes or No do not want the sectarian bigoted contribution you and your bigoted ilk from down ibrox way bring.

I left to give my kids a better future, I gave up everything to move over here and give them the best chance in life, and am at least honest about it.

You on the other hand want to see a break up of the union not because you believe it would offer a better future for the future generations and your kids, but because of your hatred for anything British, you like stewpot the tartan tw@t will strive to see an independent Scotland for your own selfish ignorant bigoted sectarian reasons, you claim to be Scottish when it suits, in a couple of hours you'll be on another website playing the Oirish card, you're a complete fraud Paddy.

If an independent Scotland was offered tomorrow and it meant decades of financial suffering for many you would still vote for it, you see that is where we unionists are different from you separatists, we put the benefit of the majority before our own.

Independence will never happen, knowing that it will pain your and the tartan tw@ts mind for the rest of your miserable lives makes me contented.

Pretty desperate stuff here...

Like I said Your anti Scottish Independence rhetoric does not come from whats best for Scotland and its people. Yours comes from the bigoted political dogma of the Shankhill Road. Why don't you be honest about that. That is indeed the main and only reason you oppose our self-determination.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    This from a man who trawls through the right wing Tory gutter press for any snippet he can smear our Government with. Your anti Independent stance does'nt come from any research of the economics, or objective analysis. It comes from the bigoted mind of the Shankhill Rd. You people have absolutely no right of any input into Scotland's future. The vast majority of people in Scotland whether they voted Yes or No do not want the sectarian bigoted contribution you and your bigoted ilk from down ibrox way bring.
    The vast majority of Scotland whether they voted yes or no also do not want another referendum. All we want is our elected government to do the job they are payed to do properly which anyone with half a brain can see they are not doing a good job of it at all just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    The vast majority of Scotland whether they voted yes or no also do not want another referendum. All we want is our elected government to do the job they are payed to do properly which anyone with half a brain can see they are not doing a good job of it at all just now.
    Which bits do you think they are failing on?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Did you type that with your forehead?
    Is that all you've got?I love nothing better than a battle of wits but I refuse to fight an unarmed man.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)