+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Scotland's Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    If by 'muppets' you mean hard working Scottish people, then yes, yes she did.

Thankfully she's in the mud now
    Been gone for a long time, but folk won't let go, charlatans like wee nippy rely on attitudes like that, simply strike one party from the competition, its what gave us the incredibly poor labour party running Scotland for decades, we cut our noses off to spite our faces, see the same thing happening now with the snp, we'll never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Been gone for a long time, but folk won't let go, charlatans like wee nippy rely on attitudes like that, simply strike one party from the competition, its what gave us the incredibly poor labour party running Scotland for decades, we cut our noses off to spite our faces, see the same thing happening now with the snp, we'll never learn.
    Her legacy is alive & well in Westminster unfortunately.

I'm no fan of Labour or the SNP btw, so I'm not sure how Nicola Sturgeon relies on 'attitudes like that'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    Her legacy is alive & well in Westminster unfortunately.

I'm no fan of Labour or the SNP btw, so I'm not sure how Nicola Sturgeon relies on 'attitudes like that'.
    I was referring to the "never vote tory because of Thatcher" attitude, ridiculous way to think and wee nippy has half the population in the pokey because of it, we really need to move on, the snp need a viable opposition, without one its will be another monopoly of complacency like the bad bad labour years.

I was referring to the "never vote tory because of Thatcher" attitude
    Rolf, the good people of Scotland will never vote Tory or Labour again, they aren't zipped up the back like the unionists are.

Labour and the conservatives had their chance and royally f*cked it up, while the SNP continue to go from strength to strength without an opposition. Great innit

As for Thatch ...

I was referring to the "never vote tory because of Thatcher" attitude, ridiculous way to think and wee nippy has half the population in the pokey because of it, we really need to move on, the snp need a viable opposition, without one its will be another monopoly of complacency like the bad bad labour years.
    It's not really a ridiculous way to think when Thatcher's spawn are sitting pretty in Westminster.

Personally I would never vote for a party of Capitalists regardless of their previous leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I don't need to the proof is all around
    Just pick one, on ye go.....

Though shall not take the lords name in vain brother mook.

Oor Maggie really gets it up you muppets, dint she.
    Name:  thatchers bully boys.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  70.1 KB

I will ask you to point to one post where I have ever said I hate kaffliks, or just maybe you are lying again.

The tartan tosspot always reverts to type when he has lost the argument, his next input will include the Shankhill road political manifesto and how every Rangers fan is hated by his mates on the WOS website, apparently the whole country wants us all eradicated, but they want an multi cultural Scotland though.
    Wee Willie Braveheart is showing himself up as a bigot to add to the racism he overtly displays.

Phuckin horrible human being. Love rippin the pysh oot him.

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    Just pick one, on ye go.....
    Phuck me are you really that stupid you don't know ?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)