+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Word Of The Day

ENMESHMENT

used by a girl who was reported missing by her parents for not turning up for Xmas meal.

Means people get so intertwined they stop personal development - so it's all her mums fault.

Sounds like a good film title.

Winnit /WINNET....1) sh(t that sticks to your arse hair. As mentioned in Viz. The same as a cling on, tag nut, dangle berry.2) Blackburn Rovers supporter that continually moans about their rightful position ..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  19.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Is it possible to have merrymaking that's not jolly ?

I only ask.
    We had the grandkids over for Christmas and they were merrymaking jellies with the wife, so I suppose it is possible although they did seem to have a jolly good time!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Winnit /WINNET....1) sh(t that sticks to your arse hair. As mentioned in Viz. The same as a cling on, tag nut, dangle berry.2) Blackburn Rovers supporter that continually moans about their rightful position ..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  19.1 KB
    That brings back memories Alf, I have a copy of that Clag-Gone ad from Viz in the back of a drawer somewhere. I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it, must be 20 years ago now.

"Leaves your gusset lemon fresh".........brilliant.
    Last edited by sinkov; 29-12-2016 at 09:59 AM.

There are some belters out there...

Attachment 2748

That's a cracker!

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor's Chair View Post
    There are some belters out there...

Attachment 2748
    That reminds of the old, blind vicar on a steam train many years ago, Two girls got into the compartment with him and after a while decided to have a bit of fun. One of them lifted her skirt, pulled her knickers down and flashed her waz at him. "Ah" said the old vicar "Grimsby, this is where I get off".

"freshen up your flaps and stop it stinking like an old kipper"

Where was Mary Whitehouse when that ad went out ?

LUNATION noun (loo-ney-shuh n)

noun

(1)The period of time from one new moon to the next (about 29 and a half days); a lunar month.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    "freshen up your flaps and stop it stinking like an old kipper"

Where was Mary Whitehouse when that ad went out ?
    Gone AWOL obviously Alto!

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)