+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glad all over

You have got to admit that its all gone over the top Alf, sure he was a decent enough songwriter and singer but i only really rate Faith and Older as great albums, the others just being alright, Songs From The Twentieth Century being even poor, there wasnt this much faux grief even when Bowie left us and he was a genius

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    You have got to admit that its all gone over the top Alf, sure he was a decent enough songwriter and singer but i only really rate Faith and Older as great albums, the others just being alright, Songs From The Twentieth Century being even poor, there wasnt this much faux grief even when Bowie left us and he was a genius
    Media News mumblings Chalky..They love it when a celebrity dies.. Nobody could give a phook really,as we all have to die sometime..

Shakin' Stevens is he still alive?
    Utter tosser who just was a pub singer impersonating Elvis Presley.
    And he din't even really shake,
    Just kind of twitched .

Shakin Stevens is alive and well,ive saw him live back in the 70's in various rock n roll festivals when he was in The Sunsets and was pretty good tbf, but then again that was before he sold out to 13 yr old schoolgirls

The Sunsets .... yep still sh1t tbf

Take a little time to listen to this one .... if your eyes don't water I'll be shocke d (Quality)

Probably not the best clip of the Sunsets but i stand by what i say and they was a good live band, they put a lot of effort into they did, if you dont like 50's rock n roll it may lost on you
    Mothers Pride is from Listen Without Prejudice which itsnt a bad album, im not saying that George Michael was crap as he wasnt but if he alive today and released a single it would be lucky to reach the top 20,i cant believe that his death has beeb given so much news time and im honestly now fed up of hearing him on the radio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12