+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 103 of 948 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 9475

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Armstrong giving the ball away at the second goal was completely criminal. Even just hoofing it out for a throw in would have sufficed.

When we scored the second goal, I knew we would still screw it up, we are the world champions at cock ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Insane ending.

Broon was atrocious, and Armstrong was at fault both goals. England were surprisingly gash too.
    I thought Griffiths was amazing tonight.
    Leaving the two free kicks aside, he did Yeoman's work up front on his own against guys that he was naval height to.

Hmm wee chesney just said on ETV that if Scots had won at home to England might have been better that being in oor team beating Read Madrid in 83

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I thought Griffiths was amazing tonight.
    Leaving the two free kicks aside, he did Yeoman's work up front on his own against guys that he was naval height to.
    Agree, he had a great game apart from that one fluffed chance.

Noticed in the photos of the England goal celebrations that all the scots fans are shielding their eyes to see in the sun.....

Why wasnt Gordon wearing a baseball cap? Surely it was mentioned. I noticed Hart wore one at that end in first half.

Would explain Gordon's howler for Oxlaide-Chamberlain's goal

FFS!!!

Even with the way we went 2-1 up I still couldn't get that excited. I don't even think England were that fussed either.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Even with the way we went 2-1 up I still couldn't get that excited. I don't even think England were that fussed either.
    A couple of years ago I would have been going absolutely mental.

Not sure what has happened but maybe something to do with my serious dislike of Strachan and Brown, possibly hinging on Brown's return to the team. It should have never been allowed. Strachan's fawning over the tims makes me feel physically sick.

It was a terrible game and for me one of the most forgettable ever. Scotland were for the most part abysmal. England will continue to fail when it counts. One of the worst performance by that bunch of overrated and over-payed guffs I have ever seen. In fact, the poor performance from England is the only positive I can take from yesterday's game.

Disappointed that Strachan will be kicking around for a while yet and we'll have to suffer more of his daft superlatives.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    A couple of years ago I would have been going absolutely mental.

Not sure what has happened but maybe something to do with my serious dislike of Strachan and Brown, possibly hinging on Brown's return to the team. It should have never been allowed. Strachan's fawning over the tims makes me feel physically sick.

It was a terrible game and for me one of the most forgettable ever. Scotland were for the most part abysmal. England will continue to fail when it counts. One of the worst performance by that bunch of overrated and over-payed guffs I have ever seen. In fact, the poor performance from England is the only positive I can take from yesterday's game.

Disappointed that Strachan will be kicking around for a while yet and we'll have to suffer more of his daft superlatives.
    Maybe it's also a bit of fatigue on the viewer and player. Some of them looked really tired.

There are players in both teams that I have absolutely no idea who they are.

I suppose winning was still meaningless as well, kinda like the time we beat Celtic with Eugene Dadi.

Good to hear mongo Brown had a howler.

Page 103 of 948 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast