+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 108 of 951 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 9501

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Fair enough, I'm 24 hours late with this ....

Saint f@ckin' Johnstone?

What is the f@cking point of Saint f@cking Johnstone?

A couple of glasses into a Friday night pickling and it just dawned on me to have a rant about those c0cksukers!

They kick the sh!t out of us and party like it's f@cking 1999 when they score against us - usually at Pittodrie and jizz themselves silly at qualifying for Europe.

And then what?

They Devon Loch against some third rate eurotrash from Lithuania. "Technically they were far better than us" bemoans Tommy Wright!

For the love of f@ck! Some muppets on here wanted Tommy f@cking Wright as our Manager in place of McInnes? Have a word with yourselves .... you know who you are!

Saint f@cking Johnstone. Who the f@ck are you?

F@cking Disgrace. Out of Europe at QR1 2 times running .... what's the point?

Pickle glass number 3 .....
    I think it completely exposes the Scottish Football culture of hoofball. The Farmers can hold their own in our league, but when they step up to a higher technical level, they are found out.

Better footballing teams like Celtic and us can adapt to different styles, but St. Johnstone and their manager are so one dimensional, they cannot adapt at all.

Is it just me or is Arturo Vidal the most ridiculous looking fitba player in the world. If you were a normal non famous person and you tried that look you be a) laughed off the face of the earth b) probablly get a slap

Great player though

1-0 the gerries

Yaaaaaaas mon the video ref. Its there to stop things being missed and sh@te refereeing.

Todays VAR rubbishness, Chile boy blatantly elbows the kraut in the puss, game stops for two minutes, the VAR refs cant make up their mind so the ref has a look then decides a booking will suffice. Blatant red card. How is an elbow to the chops a booking.

Sack off this VAR. This tournament has shown its nae worth the time wasted on it. 4 big mistakes this tournament at least.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    The little I have seen of the Feds Cup is enough to underline the pointlessness of video referee's.
    Thankfully something we'll never see here.

Edit:You posted as I was typing Pac. Utter farce!
    Its rubbish. The c@nts watching the tv sh@te it

Video refs worked fine in the 2006 world cup final (unofficially)

Video for the ref is a very welcome step imo, although I agree that its implementation in this tournament was poorly thought through. Apparently the players themselves can challenge decisions, which seems pretty dodgy - it needs to be more like video in rugby, nae tennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Video for the ref is a very welcome step imo, although I agree that its implementation in this tournament was poorly thought through. Apparently the players themselves can challenge decisions, which seems pretty dodgy - it needs to be more like video in rugby, nae tennis.
    Or hockey - in fact hockey has done a great deal at the top level to make itself more attractive to TV - video officials, 15 minute quarters, miked up officials. The sport at the top level is playing catch up in some areas like nutrition, hydration and video analysis, but is way ahead of football in others.

Here is a good example - video clearly shows offence that official isn't sure what has happened, decision made within a minute.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ06J7H9ER0

Thats St Johnstone oot of Europa as well leaving us as the only Scots Representative!

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Thats St Johnstone oot of Europa as well leaving us as the only Scots Representative!
    That really is piss poor

Let's home we get a good run

Page 108 of 951 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast