+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 949 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

The Scotlands shame roadshow goes trundling through to Sunderland today.

Que Tommy 'EDL' Robinson in huns top, a corner shop under attack by celtic fans and this guy lying out cold on a Union Jack pillow....

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Que Tommy 'EDL' Robinson in huns top, a corner shop under attack by celtic fans and this guy lying out cold on a Union Jack pillow....
    Won't be long until the weegie press portray Celtic as the victims here.

The boy who got a pasting was well up for dishing it out with a weapon until he bumped into an iron bar.

TGFITW causing trouble, again. Not that it is ever their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Ha ha, nae luck ye d@ck

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ha ha, nae luck ye d@ck
    https://m.facebook.com/ItsTheBlueSea...49063728608756

Quote Originally Posted by actonsheep View Post
    Aye, worst record in the premiership since he arrived, and can't say I think much of his signings. Not entirely sure they'll have much of a team even if they do bin him mind you, he's McGhee'd them.

Hoping he stays though, reckon the 9-0 might have a chance of going if he does!
    The Fearts supporter at my work has been moaning all year that Cathros apparently got terrible people skills,maybe he is a good coach but dealing with players as a manager is beyond him.Once he gets the dunt from them he will end up a coach at some team like Newcastle again so you can't feel too sorry for him.

As for the video of the filth causing mayhem in Sunderland what's new,that's the reason the guffs don't want them and we will never get rid of them.

Below a quote from Sunderland football forum....

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...381342/page-14

Celtic fans are a disgrace. Pro IRA chants and the 'banned' Green Brigade singing during the 6th minute. Utter

Celtic and Rangers/Sevco... we want to play in England

Celtic and Rangers/Sevco... smash the **** out of Sunderland and Manchester

The FA will never allow it and the police will never allow it. The two of them are a f*cking disgrace to Scottish football and I have spent years watching the media here defend them both. Its about time there was a serious crackdown on both clubs, because they are living in the f*cking dark ages. As I said in my other Celtic thread, i dont get the whole Celtic/Rangers thing... none of it make sense to me. Its just a circus that needs wiped off the face of the earth.

Correctamoondo stupie. I've read most of the posts from above link and it's a disgrace that the Sunderland board and the feel hoor moyes thot bringing scotlands shame down for a glamour game was a great idea!! I don't think the Huns will try to better the tims in rampaging Sheffield the morn!!!! but the English lot might be up for a bit of repercussion!! We might need to board up pub n shop windaes from the rail station to Pittodrie on this news...

Real Madrid played Barcelona in a friendly last night. I will never take a competitive game between the seriously ever again

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa@n k

Page 117 of 949 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217617 ... LastLast