+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 136 of 950 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 9497

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Id be delighted if we never kicked a ball in Europe again.
    Now I know us winning a cup in Europe again is as likely as Sevco developing a conscience and some morality, but, c'mon, don't you remember that night in 1983?!

Id be delighted if we never kicked a ball in Europe again.

What is it that makes you so anti Europe Mason ?

As an awayday ( week ! ) I find them fantastic. We get to visit places we`d never think of going to . You get to know a great bunch of Lads , often the Locals are friendly ( !! ) and sometimes we even win . The buzz at Gronigen , Rijeka and even Siroki this year were just brilliant. So I`d highly recommend the trips.

Is it because in winninga Cup chances they`re irellevant, because of the corrupt way UEFA treat us "diddies" , or was your last Euro trip to Sigma, and that`s put you off it for life ?

It's a competition that UEFA dont want us in. They use this coefficient pish to keep the clubs down, then send us to the Chinese border. Meanwhile, the big clubs can put their feet up knowing they'll get richer. F*ck that.

If it's just the piss up we're after, we can always arrange friendlies or join the Tranny Army.

It's a competition that UEFA dont want us in. They use this coefficient pish to keep the clubs down, then send us to the Chinese border. Meanwhile, the big clubs can put their feet up knowing they'll get richer. F*ck that.

If it's just the piss up we're after, we can always arrange friendlies or join the Tranny Army.

OK. I get you. I do not disagree with you about that . Very similar to the situation in Scotland then, with a governing body fawning over the " Big " clubs. ( Except , of course, we do have/had a chance to change that. )

The only faint hope is for when the TV money runs out. Although I think tax will be the eventual leveller. Every Goverment in Europe is in need of more Tax cash to waste . And the Top Clubs are awash with it. We`ve seen Spain going after the players. Only a matter of time before HMRC twist the screw in England . Dream on, eh ?

Any change of scenery is welcomed. Playing St Johnstone 17 times a season gets boring.

Make the league bigger

Make the league bigger
    aye. With Rosenborg, Vitesse Arnhem, Bordeaux , Honved. diddy teams like that !!

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    How many clubs reached the group stage from the 1st round this time

Red Star, Maccabi, Apollon, Osijek and Skenderbeu from what I can see
    Apollon started in the 2nd round and Osijek didn't make the groups.

So just 3 teams out of the 48 in the groups qualified, after having won through 4 rounds.

Meanwhile 20 of the 48 group places are occupied by teams who have failed in the Champions League.

It's not right.
    Last edited by kkong; 25-08-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

Meanwhile 20 of the 48 group places are occupied by teams who have failed in the Champions League.

It's not right.
    Its f@cking ridiculous is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Apollon started in the 2nd round and Osijek didn't make the groups.

So just 3 teams out of the 48 in the groups qualified, after having won through 4 rounds.

It's not right.
    aye you're richt kong

Thought the Croats had gone through on agr but they did put oot PSV so huge obstacles to get to the groups, realsied as soon as I posted that the Cypriot minkers started in the same round as us

In short modern fitba is pish

Page 136 of 950 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236636 ... LastLast