+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 182 of 949 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

I was in airport bar with the deck foreman fae work last night. Hes a pig acolyte . (From Forres, nothing like supporting your local team). His take on the pen. "we deserved it as the boy should have been off earlier" so i replied "cheating and shocking refereeing is acceptable when it evens things out?" and he said "aye and its about time the refs were on our side". These c@nts are mongos

But on the Sneck point. Im also losing interest big time. Im going to concentrate on my lower leagues hike now. Its more fun. I miss the sevco game on Sunday as ill be at Sparta Prague v Mlada Boleslav. I used to be gutted when i missed Dons games. Not now.

Im definitely heading towards enjoying being a neutral more than supporting these days
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 28-11-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Fowk nae going to games because of a bias towards Celtic and the Huns in Scottish football. Feck you should have seen it in the 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Fowk nae going to games because of a bias towards Celtic and the Huns in Scottish football. Feck you should have seen it in the 70s.
    Sounds daft but, it was probably worse, at least more overt, then.......but it's a different kind of worse now.

I mind the dead h*n winning the league in 78 by the same 2 points they won by their animal fans invading the pitch at Motherwell and getting the game stopped for a while.

Then there was 79 LC final, Rougvie/Johnstone.

Countless incidents like that through the 60s and 70s.

Now it's mair........insidious....corporate.....institution alised............"white collar"...........nae sure of the correct adjective.

Dunno, it just seems worse these days.
    Couple in the fact that raselickbyrawaybutbigman are so far ahead, the general/overall standard of the fitba is pretty poor.....nae good.
    Last edited by InversneckieDob; 28-11-2017 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Foul smelling discharge

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post

Partially true.... The other part being that the product on offer I believe is poor and believe the game needs a massive change at SFA level. For me there is no point in going to games and moaning about it, I vote with my feet and just not go to watch the rigged competition.

I bought a season ticket this year because I felt I was drifting away ( it was a frightening thought)

The bias just wears you down though.
    The refs in the seventies were perfectly capable of going straight from the Hun game to the lodge for a free pint or two.

It feels sneakier now but just as bad.

It's this new stadium that worries me, I'm more than capable of just refusing to go.
    Last game at Pittodrie would signal the end for me actually going to the fitba.

Just saw the Celtic penalty

Scottish football would be as well packing up & going home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just saw the Celtic penalty

Scottish football would be as well packing up & going home.
    F@ck me pink! It's arguably worse than Sunday's ....

Slavia Prague 2 v 1 Banik Ostrava

This was decent, tidy ground but criminally empty, out of town ground being the reason maybe?

Anyway pre match a dude in the bar warned me Banik fans are the worst in the country. He was on to something as the game was held up when slavia went up 2-1.a hail of flares and fire crackers were thrown into the Slavia and with a ball boy getting tw@ted. Coppers batter in and have a rammy for a few mins then the game continues.

Not a fantastic standard but enjoyable. There was a Gordon Banks type save from the Banik keeper though. Possibly the best iv ever seen in the flesh. A draw would have been fair.

Pint outside ground just under 2 pound, ticket 8 pound, programme for pacbro free, pin badge for pacbro 2 pound, scarf for my collection 8 pound. Canna complain

Away to head to Dukla now

Good stuff Pacman.

Just seen the septic penalty - words fail.

Good, isn't it?

My money is on them winning 7-0 today.

Page 182 of 949 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282682 ... LastLast