+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 944 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Things havnae been going great, but I woudnae read too much into the County game.
    We don't usually play that well so it was a bit unusual. What wasn't was the fact that we miss way too many chances and have the regular defensive calamity which has recently led to goals against.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    No it's ae OK Pac, but that was a weird @ssed game.

I dinna know if I've seen a game like that game last week, where we dominated like we did and got beat.
    I think County were up the park, what, 6 times in total in the game?
    Scored with two o' their three chances when we chose to defend like Stephen Hawking (that I mind, I'd had a swally).

We didnae play great, but we'll play worse and win.
    As the boy said, Hayes had an off-er and when that happens it does seem to put our gas at a peep.
    We get the first goal in that game and it's a comfortable win.

Things havnae been going great, but I woudnae read too much into the County game.
    But without shambolic defending we could have won. On top of scoring more ,Ross County had also had more shots on target than we did. So dominating games means absolutely f@ck all when the business isn't being done at each end of the pitch

I don't get the "Neither the Huns nor Hearts have beaten Ross County home or away this season" comment. Its absolutely irrelevant. Partick(who were bottom going into it) have went there and blitzed them. Something we sure as f@ck failed to do

I would read a lot into it, we are most likely going to be 7 points behind Sevco on Christmas day. Results like last week are nothing like good enough if we want to keep our "second best team in the country" tag (Which I will bet my house we wont)

Well thats soddin typical smeltic get man sent off and then go 2 up

1-1 with The Farmers v Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    1-1 with The Farmers v Sevco.
    Full time score. The Huns look utter sh*te. It's shameful they're in second place.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Full time score. The Huns look utter sh*te. It's shameful they're in second place.
    They don't look great, but they are in second place on merit. It's up to us to get back to winning games consistently and going on runs of 5-6 wins in a row. Would be great if we could beat Hertz on Friday and Sevco do not beat Celtic. That would bring us within 2-3 points with a game in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Doesnt help when some managers sh@te it v them at their midden

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I'm still not over the cup final...nae been to a match since. big baby, i ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Go on then .....in what way did McInnes sh@te it ?

Hearts showed him how to beat them a few days before yet he paid no attention to it and did his own thing and did not take advantage of their slow defence and they won. Teams that go at sevco get something. He didnt have the bottle to take the game to them.

With the player we have attacking wise we should be able to beat anyone, but Mcinnes doesnt set us up to do it. As an attacking threat in that game we were a non event

He benched our top goalscorer too.

And lets not forget he fired up his boys by stating to the press that sevco will come second in the lead up.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 29-12-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Page 2 of 944 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast