+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 233 of 949 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333733 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    We are going to be one of the top 100 clubs in Europe when we move there
    Top club in Scotland would do me. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We didnt capitalize when they were erratic
    Agreed. And as RST points out our chairman didn’t help. He wants a strong team from Govan for some strange reason.

No way the scum are relinquishing 2nd place.
    They’re a better team than us.
    Shoot me down if you like, but it’s true.
    Their fans are still utter scum though & a few buses running off the road on the way home would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Their fans are still utter scum though & a few buses running off the road on the way home would be nice.
    Totally agree rst the huns are a better team than us and are on a good run of results that we cant match,who would be confident off us winning the games they are now? Farts at home? Fairmers away? Keep looking for a slip up from then but not happening,we're in a fight for 3rd with hiv's im afraid

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Totally agree rst the huns are a better team than us and are on a good run of results that we cant match,who would be confident off us winning the games they are now? Farts at home? Fairmers away? Keep looking for a slip up from then but not happening,we're in a fight for 3rd with hiv's im afraid
    Completely agree.
    And given our pathetic & embarrassing record against the “bigger” teams & post split, we’ll ship more points.

We have plenty to ship yet

Completely agree.
    And given our pathetic & embarrassing record against the “bigger” teams & post split, we’ll ship more points.
    Yeah id say hivs are in a stronger position to finish 3rd although we're above them just now,just think they have the 'character' to perform when it matters that we lack

Canna argue with that. They have found form, are scoring freely and conceding very few goals. Murty might be a mutant, but he has them playing really well just now and they will sew up second pretty soon. One could argue that missing out on McInnes has been a godsend for them... and thats not a dig at DM.

Barring another financial collapse the reassertion of a duopoly in the SPL has always been guaranteed. Pedro's inability to put a cohesive, motivated unit on the park delayed the inevitable for half a season, that's all. I always thought it was obvious they had better players than the rest bar Celtic, particularly in terms of pace. They really go up for the games against us and proved it.

The people I could never understand were the punters who popped up here from time to time saying the wanted the Huns back in the SPL so we'd have "more exciting games". Hope they are enjoying themselves. C-unts.

Page 233 of 949 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333733 ... LastLast