+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 253 of 948 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353753 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There's a saying in football. "You're only as god as your last game"
    I take that to mean that you reflect positively when playing well and winning, but take the opportunity to reflect and constructively criticise when not playing well or losing games.

We're just off the back of two good wins. Beating Motherwell, a team we have struggled with (In the Louis Moult games) and the cheeks have also struggled with.
    Before that we beat a team (that has in recent years provided a bit of a bogey team for us) by three goals for the third time this year.

So a time to reflect positively (Although I also acknowledge the first half hour against St Johnstone was a very tough watch.)

I'm not going to bear a grudge or harp back to 7 games ago (Celtic) or 13 games ago (SevCo). There's no value in that.
    The next opportunity to analyse and critique our performances against the cheeks is in the post split games.
    For now, I look forward positively and hope we bring our good form into the Hearts game on Saturday

Stand Free and COME ON YOU REDS!

That wouldn't work, you'd just bemoan the next manager for not running away with the league
    You have missed the point completely. It's a cycle, we win a few games then lose against Sevco or celtic and so on. It's not as if it's a one off.

We know we can win against Motherwell, does that mean we just settle for that?

We are the second best team in Scotland. Is this the best we can do? Do you expect Sevco to start finishing 2nd and us slipping up?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm interested to know what blowupsheep's thoughts
    Simple dude, just want the team to turn up and have a real go and don't bottle it time after time like have been doing all the season against them both.
    Like i said I am not a DM Happy Clapper nor am I dead against the guy, i just want my team to win every single game they play, and don't care how they do it, just have a go and don't bottle it....simple

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye, sounds way too good tae be on a thread entitled 'Diddy Games'
    Was there a game in Scotland last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, however Kintore V us on thon hallowed turf followed by Sportsman’s V Cowie on the pres**** New Advocates Park the next day must be up there as weekends go following fitba.

SF
    The Italian TV w@nkers have changed the fixtures AGAIN and we canna do Juve and AC

So its now Parma v Cittaddella friday, Atalanta v Inter Saturday and AC v Napoli sunday

Two Juventus v Sampdoria tickets for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Italian TV w@nkers have changed the fixtures AGAIN and we canna do Juve and AC

So its now Parma v Cittaddella friday, Atalanta v Inter Saturday and AC v Napoli sunday

Two Juventus v Sampdoria tickets for sale
    Not fine at all, I’ve been shafted a few times over the years in a similar fashion......enjoy your trip though and hopefully the fitba on offer is good.

SF

Ach sh@t happens. Its 3 new grounds which ever way it happens. Nae up nor down about it.

As long as we find a bar showing the semi

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ach sh@t happens. Its 3 new grounds which ever way it happens. Nae up nor down about it.

As long as we find a bar showing the semi
    So yir awa roamin aboot and galavantin again are ye Pac? safe and happy travels pal and I'm looking forward to the updates and the reports

Cheers min
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    So yir awa roamin aboot and galavantin again are ye Pac? safe and happy travels pal and I'm looking forward to the updates and the reports

Cheers min
    SF
    Aye next weekend. Go to Italy every spring. Only time i take someone with me too. Then thats it. Nothing else booked. Going to concentrate on scottish fitba untill my birthday in November and tick off as many lower, lowland, heelan(cove will be ready next season) and juniors as i can between April and November.

Reports will be submitted

Went to Milan for the derby at the start of March - postponed due to death of Davide Astori. No refunds considered. Options - go out again, sell tickets on or swap for vouchers that could be used for AC games at home between now and end of season. Went out again. Fitted in well with trip to Motherwell. A fair few on the plane yesterday going to the game and a fair few had been out for the original date as well. Ticket price this season was 95 euros. Last season 55 euros. Really dont think that the Italians have quite grasped the concept of trying to keep the customer happy by treating them with respect.

I hope you enjoy the San Siro. I've been out a few times now and I really like it - but it needs to be a big game to get a bit of atmosphere and a decent crowd. Be good to hear how you got on.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    Went to Milan for the derby at the start of March - postponed due to death of Davide Astori. No refunds considered. Options - go out again, sell tickets on or swap for vouchers that could be used for AC games at home between now and end of season. Went out again. Fitted in well with trip to Motherwell. A fair few on the plane yesterday going to the game and a fair few had been out for the original date as well. Ticket price this season was 95 euros. Last season 55 euros. Really dont think that the Italians have quite grasped the concept of trying to keep the customer happy by treating them with respect.

I hope you enjoy the San Siro. I've been out a few times now and I really like it - but it needs to be a big game to get a bit of atmosphere and a decent crowd. Be good to hear how you got on.
    Napoli will be chasing the title, big game it is. I was 40 euros a ticket. (second tier behind the goal).I like the fact Milan is close to heaps of other cities. Hence the 3 games in 3 nights. We went to Rome last year for the derby. Closest game was Perugia which isn't even close. All roads lead to Rome..............eventually. So we didn't bother as we didn't want to waste four hours on a train.

Anyway this started as a trip to Juventus(staying in Milan) and we are nae even going now. Next years trip decided and will be a Juve/Genoa or Sampdoria double header as Genoa and Turin are close.

Page 253 of 948 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353753 ... LastLast