+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 262 of 949 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    English ref, really didn't need to send Buffon off.
    Ironic that Buffon gets sent off in his final game in the only trophy that's eluded him in his fantastic career

That Real Madrid penalty was the sort of pen the 2 cheeks get, we would never get one like that.

That Real Madrid penalty was the sort of pen the 2 cheeks get, we would never get one like that.
    I just seen it now. If i was Buffon i would have punchwd the guffy c@nt.never a pen

IMHO it was a stick-on penalty - good call by the referee. However, totally agree on both your points above.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just seen it now. If i was Buffon i would have punchwd the guffy c@nt.never a pen
    Buffon red card was the correct call also.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    IMHO it was a stick-on penalty - good call by the referee. However, totally agree on both your points above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Buffon red card was the correct call also.
    Fully agree with both.
    I would also have respected if given the occasion, Oliver told Buffon to get out of his face else he would be red carded and only booked him.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fully agree with both.
    I would also have respected if given the occasion, Oliver told Buffon to get out of his face else he would be red carded and only booked him.
    yup

Wow to take my mind of Dons Mo Salah has scored his 40th goal of the season great header same amount as Roger Hunt & Ian Rush for Liverpool if only Dons could get a signing like him next season
    Last edited by macattack; 14-04-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Brescia 1-1 Carpi

When you suckers were watching the inevitable sh@tebagging in a big game i was getting an Italian fitba double header

This was a late substitution as we were going yo Parma on friday untill we realised we couldnt get back to Milan after the game. Talk about sh@tehole. The Mario Rigamonti is a decrepit concrete crap hole. Loved it. Proper character. Half of its condemned. The Curva Nord where i was is infact a scaffolding infront of the old stand as its f@cked. This game had shades of match fixing, the ref continually blew for fouls that weren't fouls when either team attacked. The free kicks that resulted never beat the first man. The Brescia got a pen that was missed and is possibly the worst pen ever seen(youtube it, it horrific). Brescia did take the lead in the 80th and Carpi equalised in the 96th.Only 3 added on. The cynic thinks there was something afoot

Game two.

Atalanta 0 v 0 Inter Milan

As far as a 0-0 goes this was actually a good een. Atalanta batterd them first half and carried on untill about the hour. The inter came into it. Some great saves at both ends kept it 0-0. I ter were acgually pretty sh@te with Atalanta pinning them back almost all game.The Stadio Atleti D'Azzurri is is agan like Brescia a concrete bowl with concrete benches but still fully open. The Atalanta fans are by far the best fans ive ever seen. They back their team the way teams should be backed. A f@cking cacophony for 90mins. Then at full time a 3km run from stadium to train station sucked balls. But we made it.

San Siro next (still pissed of italian tv deprived me of Juve)
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 15-04-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Wow to take my mind of Dons Mo Salah has scored his 40th goal of the season great header same amount as Roger Hunt & Ian Rush for Liverpool if only Dons could get a signing like him next season
    Guffy football and all that but he is a joy to watch. Never seen a player with such composure with the ball, even in the box he can be surrounded by 4 players and still manages to come out of it with a shot or an assist.

Page 262 of 949 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast