+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 268 of 949 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368768 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    You have to say McInnes has dodged a massive bullet by not taking the Sunderland job 2nd relegation in successive years for them so they could be up against Ash Taylors Northampton and or Peter Pawletts MK Dons in English League 1 next season oucher!
    Looks like both Pawlett and Taylor are heading for relegation. Could play Stockley's Exeter team though.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not made to, it’s not a rule (as far as I am aware) but it shows respect.
    We all know SevCo as per their predecessors don’t have honour or respect.
    No it’s not a rule. It’s another example of the utter poovery that’s far too prevalent in modern Fitba. Guard of honour - what a load of shi’te.

No way the Huns would do that and quite right. The fact we did it a few years back made me sick.

Congratulate them on winning the league by all means and say well done to them in the boardroom or even in the match programme - but f’uck that pandering, snivelling, supine guard of honour sh’ite.

Nobody should do it.

Take the lead and then Spurs it ....

GGMU

Get the beers in!

Spurs are worse than us for bottling big games, they've lost their last 8 FA cup semis.

Barcelona 3 up against Seville in the cup final, nae even half time yet. Messi just played a sublime pass for the third - he's handy that loon.

Watched the Man Utd - Spurs game earlier. Pretty entertaining. That idiot commentator going on about how english fitba's the best in the world though - talk about deluded. That'll be why they win all the international competitions, I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Take the lead and then Spurs it ....

GGMU

Get the beers in!
    Spurs are to Manure what Killie are to us.

5-0 in a cup final - actually quite calming to see another team I have no issue with getting humiliated on the big stage. It's nae just the Dons that this happens to, life goes on, etc....

And didn't Seville beat man Utd the other week? How about that, Jonathan fitsyername?

The English conceit and arrogance comes in 2 year cycles.

Best league in the world, this ones world class, that ones world class, best keeper / striker in the world.

Euro championships

We are favourites, the draw gives us ( insert team here) in the semi final.

HUMILIATION

Best league in the world, this ones world class, that ones world class, best keeper / striker in the world.

World Cup

We are among the favourites, the draw gives us ( insert team here ) in the semi final ( meaning they'll play Brasil in the final)

HUMILIATION

Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    No it’s not a rule. It’s another example of the utter poovery that’s far too prevalent in modern Fitba. Guard of honour - what a load of shi’te.

No way the Huns would do that and quite right. The fact we did it a few years back made me sick.

Congratulate them on winning the league by all means and say well done to them in the boardroom or even in the match programme - but f’uck that pandering, snivelling, supine guard of honour sh’ite.

Nobody should do it.
    First time I saw it was 35 years ago at our last league, I just got to the game in time as I had an “interesting” time trying to get home from our midweek game, got in and watched as Hibs clapped us on....5-0 win but results elsewhere did not go our way.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    This is brilliant, Benevento goalie equalises in the last minute against Milan for their first ever Serie A point

Remember this

I wonder what the celebrations were like last night

AC Milan 0- 1 Benevento

Page 268 of 949 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368768 ... LastLast