+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 286 of 949 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386786 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by kramnaganalf View Post
    If my auntie had baws and all that.

I doubt that it has cost us.
    Its very likely that if we had accumulated more points, then so would have Celtic.
    They've taken their foot off the gas in some games as they've been afforded to, but I have no doubt, that if they needed to win more games, they would have changed gears to secure them.
    I'm surprised it took this long for someone to come out with this.

We will never know now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm surprised it took this long for someone to come out with this.

We will never know now anyway.
    We will never know as we have never took the game to them. In fact have we shown up yet. The way to keep up with your rivals is to beat them . That will never happen the way we play against them. They haven't worked hard for the 9 points they have been gifted by us and neither have sevco. Its f@cking embarrassing as they have both been dropping points all over the shop, 10 teams in the league has at least a point off one of them barring us and relegation fodder County. Its unacceptable. Folk say the pigs raise their game v us. They don't have to. They are made to look good. Brenda must f@cking love playing us

Go on please let me see someone say "we are a club in transition". I love that een. Or "aye we are second though"

Im not asking to win the league. Im asking to see battlers not f@cking bottlers. But as long as we come second everything else is acceptable.

So If we had a bit of go about us, maybe things could have been different then again maybe not but at the end of the day we as fans have been let down massively this season. On the pitch and by certain members of the club too
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 30-04-2018 at 03:15 PM.

nice rant PacMan, but we've heard it before but lacks the ability to recognise the oppositions strengths, just our weaknesses.
    I've said before if we were a lower placed team, we'd likely have more opportunity of success against Celtic as they would not see us as much of a risk.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I've said before if we were a lower placed team, we'd likely have more opportunity of success against Celtic as they would not see us as much of a risk.
    https://youtu.be/bL1Xt3T9ZnY

^^^^^^
    LOL, Mason, its ok, I recognise your inability to consider any opposition viewpoints

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We will never know as we have never took the game to them. In fact have we shown up yet. The way to keep up with your rivals is to beat them . That will never happen the way we play against them. They haven't worked hard for the 9 points they have been gifted by us and neither have sevco. Its f@cking embarrassing as they have both been dropping points all over the shop, 10 teams in the league has at least a point off one of them barring us and relegation fodder County. Its unacceptable. Folk say the pigs raise their game v us. They don't have to. They are made to look good. Brenda must f@cking love playing us

Go on please let me see someone say "we are a club in transition". I love that een. Or "aye we are second though"

Im not asking to win the league. Im asking to see battlers not f@cking bottlers. But as long as we come second everything else is acceptable.

So If we had a bit of go about us, maybe things could have been different then again maybe not but at the end of the day we as fans have been let down massively this season. On the pitch and by certain members of the club too
    Tend to agree with you here. Deek just doesn`t put a team out to beat the Cheeks. But gets WAY too clever in tactics to stop them playing against us. But, he doesn`t have clever enough players to adapt to his genius gameplans . We`d need top top players to do it. And then of course , if we had those players, we wouldn`t need to try and stop the other team from playing. we`d just smash them.

He`s finally realised/admitted/accepted that his team doesn`t have enough fight in them. And i`d say they reflect his nature. A bit too reasonable . Bobby Robson had th devil in him. Doubt any of our current lot do. Rooney won`t be pushed about. I suspect Cosgrove is similar. Shinnie isn`t, he`s just an eager puppy. We need a nasty midfielder, and We need a couple of fighters through the spine of the team.

Lets see which side turns up for Hibs. And then the huns. The last game should be a formality for both sides. ( but the way it seems to go we`ll either need to win or draw at Parkhead to qualify for Europe. hope not )

But aye you`re right Pacman. We ARE a team in transition. It`s stuttered badly this season. And it`s amazing that we are still second. But the transition starts with the rebuild in June........

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    But aye you`re right Pacman. We ARE a team in transition. It`s stuttered badly this season. And it`s amazing that we are still second. But the transition starts with the rebuild in June........
    Hey Neil, the apostrophe is the one on the same key as the @, not the one with ¬ and ¦.

Good: '''''
    Bad: `````

Just sayin' (or should that be: just sayin`?)

Earlier...

nice "rant" PacMan, but we've heard it before but "lacks the ability to recognise" the oppositions strengths, just our weaknesses.
    Meanwhile...

I recognise "your inability to consider any opposition viewpoints"

nice rant PacMan, but we've heard it before but lacks the ability to recognise the oppositions strengths, just our weaknesses.
    And there is a exibit 1 of the afforementioned acceptance in the very next post

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Earlier...

Meanwhile...

Page 286 of 949 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386786 ... LastLast