+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 287 of 948 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387787 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 9475

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Hey Neil, the apostrophe is the one on the same key as the @, not the one with ¬ and ¦.

Good: '''''
    Bad: `````

Just sayin' (or should that be: just sayin`?)

. Oh,...sorry. Wee buttons on my tablet and not wearing reading glasses.

..........Like. !!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Earlier...

Meanwhile...
    Lol, just lol.
    Thanks for the ****s and giggles.

You could call this the "McInnes question" - is an overall level of performance that is objectively good still acceptable if there appears to be little prospect of ever exceeding said level of performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    I still get angry thinking back to '93/94. A real golden opportunity missed. Even more so than '90/91 in some ways.
    Timing is everything and unfortunately our timing was sh*t. The team from 92/93 would have won the league in 93/94.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 30-04-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, just lol.
    Thanks for the ****s and giggles.
    You are most welcome. It's good you can now finally have a wee laugh at yourself and your posts.

You are most welcome. It's good you can now finally have a wee laugh at yourself and your posts.
    That's your perception and my opinion you missed the points and did not understand the context.
    Maybe that is my fault for not being clear enough.
    I really should not laugh at you though, so I apologise

If you could make it clearer that would be good. Right now all I can make out is that Pacman makes his view known and you then basically tell him he's talking pish and that he "lacks ability". Then shortly after you have a go at Mason for not considering your viewpoint.

You seem to do that a lot though.

That's your perception and my opinion you missed the points and did not understand the context.
    Maybe that is my fault for not being clear enough.
    I really should not laugh at you though, so I apologise
    Earlier...

nice "rant" PacMan, but we've heard it before but "lacks the ability to recognise" the oppositions strengths, just our weaknesses.
    Meanwhile...

I recognise "your inability to consider any opposition viewpoints"

If you could make it clearer that would be good. Right now all I can make out is that Pacman makes his view known and you then basically tell him he's talking pish and that he "lacks ability". Then shortly after you have a go at Mason for not considering your viewpoint.

You seem to do that a lot though.

Earlier...

nice "rant" PacMan, but we've heard it before but "lacks the ability to recognise" the oppositions strengths, just our weaknesses.
    Meanwhile...

I recognise "your inability to consider any opposition viewpoints"
    FFS......can you two not just meet in the Pitt on Tuesday night, I like a laugh and cannot make Saturday due to fitba......usual rules.....square go......end of dispute 🙂

Edit: 18:45 please.....pints to be had prematch.

SF

Tell me what value posting a youtube clip of a cuckoo clock adds.
    I can't see what debatable point he has made to my post.

Clear difference from the PacMan post where I respect Pac's opinion, bored with the repetition and articulated that it lack recognition in the oppositions strengths, only focusing on our weaknesses. At least I'm expressing why I disagreed with their post.

Opinions can be expressed, respected and debated. Adding nothing but a meme or attempt to play the man instead of the ball (you'll / he'll love that) adds nothing to the debate, in my opinion

C’mon the Pars. Stuff that PJM’s good and proper tonight and keep them in their rightful division. ⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️

Tell me what value posting a youtube clip of a cuckoo clock adds.
    I can't see what debatable point he has made to my post.

I’m not trying to debate every post. Most of them are barking mad

Page 287 of 948 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387787 ... LastLast