+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 944 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hearts showed him how to beat them a few days before yet he paid no attention to it and did his own thing and did not take advantage of their slow defence and they won. Teams that go at sevco get something. He didnt have the bottle to take the game to them.

With the player we have attacking wise we should be able to beat anyone, but Mcinnes doesnt set us up to do it. As an attacking threat in that game we were a non event

He benched our top goalscorer too.

And lets not forget he fired up his boys by stating to the press that sevco will come second in the lead up.

We have some tremendous would be managers on here.

Pac, I'm amazed you have to go away to Africa 4 weeks at a time to earn living. What a waste..

Between you and RST, I'd think you do a fair old job at some of the giants of world football.

Can you imagine if you were in charge of the Dandies?

You guys make it sound so easy - Watch how one team beats another then copy them, ****ing hell we'd have won the league by now with genius like you in charge

Would you have set up your team the McInnes did at Ibrox? (Or Hampden for that matter).

Im no manager but i know he made an arse of both. Surely a rule of thumb is "play your best players"

Im still raging about that final.

And yes im wasted in Africa but it alcohol thats done it. Nae long till i board the ironbird

Would you have set up your team the McInnes did at Ibrox? (Or Hampden for that matter).

Im no manager but i know he made an arse of both. Surely a rule of thumb is "play your best players"

Im still raging about that final.

And yes im wasted in Africa but it alcohol thats done it. Nae long till i board the ironbird

The players certainly made and arse of the final but folk are forgetting Celtic had 2 shots at goal in the 1st half and scored both. The Considine header goes in and we have a game. It didn't and we were made to look stupid.

Ibrox - Well if Stokley had scored the absolute sitter we would have had a draw and that would have been a decent result - Fine margins.

But of course , if you were setting up the team we'd have went at them from the start and won 8-1 , both games.

Quote Originally Posted by therealsouthstander View Post
    The players certainly made and arse of the final but folk are forgetting Celtic had 2 shots at goal in the 1st half and scored both. The Considine header goes in and we have a game. It didn't and we were made to look stupid.

Ibrox - Well if Stokley had scored the absolute sitter we would have had a draw and that would have been a decent result - Fine margins.

But of course , if you were setting up the team we'd have went at them from the start and won 8-1 , both games.
    Nah min. 8-0(8-1 if i had to play Considine but that would be throughn njuries only)

In the final the pigs knocked the ball around us like we were a primary school team and nothing was done about it. In what minute was a sub made?. Straight after the pen but he was waiting to come on before the pen was given but thats still far too late. Im sure the pigs could have stepped it up but didnt as they did not need to as we were so sh@te and continued to be sh@te throughout.

Also your ifs and buts are very Martin Canningish
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 29-12-2016 at 07:50 AM.

'Hearts showed him how to beat them a few days before ' ?

Think you've been watching Rothes to much lately min

'Hearts showed him how to beat them a few days before ' ?

Think you've been watching Rothes to much lately min
    In all honesty during my HFL travels i saw them the most(joint with Brora)

In all honesty during my HFL travels i saw them the most(joint with Brora)

I know you have.

I do like your highland league trip reports.

Hopefully more of the same after the New Year

I know you have.

I do like your highland league trip reports.

Hopefully more of the same after the New Year
    3rd Divison. Elgin on the second, montrose on the 7th

Nah min. 8-0(8-1 if i had to play Considine but that would be throughn njuries only)

In the final the pigs knocked the ball around us like we were a primary school team and nothing was done about it. In what minute was a sub made?. Straight after the pen but he was waiting to come on before the pen was given but thats still far too late. Im sure the pigs could have stepped it up but didnt as they did not need to as we were so sh@te and continued to be sh@te throughout.

Also your ifs and buts are very Martin Canningish
    I can agree about the final, but the answer to every situation isn't to have a go at them. Actually Rangers are a classic case of a team who try and pass the ball around like a mid-2000s clone of Barcelona but have a complete lack of cutting edge and are horrendously vulnerable to a counter-attack. You can press them high up the park and try to smash them in the first 10 minutes and it might work (Celtic will probably do that to them) but for us I can see why McInnes would think playing on the counter attack makes sense.

Ayeone bothering to watch the old firm game? I hate to say it but we could do with a smeltic win

Page 3 of 944 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast