+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 300 of 949 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Pikeys min, Pikeys. **** them today, **** them yesterday and **** them tomorrow. Pleasing.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Awesome

Seems an appropriate time to watch an old clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6tMsshE1GM

Good.

An irritant. **** them. Administration beckons.

And Ross County.

And Cove.

And Livingston, who have now served their purpose.

And everybody who isn’t us or Keith.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

GIRUY you pikey joot minkers:-)

Will have to flog a lot of caravans and tarmac a lot of drives this summer to stave off administration

I’m away over to pikey mad for a laugh

Congratulations sheepcrocky on still be to able to post on pikey mad! It's f*cking great that those arrogant a*rseholes will be still down.
    They are some club ha ha ha

It appears all bans have been lifted

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It appears all bans have been lifted
    Not quite old chap. When I perused your post, I rushed to console my friend who had been frightfully unfairly been excluded earlier. His door being securely locked did not initially alarm me, but something deep in me stirred most atrociously when my eyes encountered the vision of an indecipherable, single word, seemingly, (as it was dark) spelling out 'fupjm' - the meaning of which escapes me entirely.

Naturally I was concerned - to say the least! However, in the course of my pounding of his door with my bare fists (all of which, turns out, he could not hear above his wailing), a tiny spatter of said 'blood' found it's way onto my lip, whereupon, I concluded that it was not in fact blood, but rather, raspberry jam.

Surely if this was not in some way a clue as to weaving some sense into such a fraught situation, then it had equal potential to suggest the escalation of some infernal madness preying mercilessly upon my dear friend.

But fret not. No sooner had the spatter indentified it's nature upon my tongue-tip, than my friend opened up his door. He was, and I quote. "****in burstin' for a pesh". And assertively demanded that I "Get oot the ****in road min for **** sake".

Needless to say, I did not comprehend, but by simply taking one step back, I apparently complied.

On return from the bathroom, he enlightened me thus:

He was not distraught, he was still celebrating the 'Pikey Joot Minks' getting 'papped oot', and was getting 'peshed'.

The fact he could not hear me was not because he was crying, but singing along to youtube videos of fellow Dons fans singing 'Peter Pawlett Baby' at Hampden, and outside the Town House.

He explained the raspberry jam, but I am frightfully sorry to own up to the fact that it makes such little sense to me that I dare not even attempt to bore nor frustrate you all with some futile attempt to put it into words.

In any case, getting to the nitty gritty, and I beg pardon for cutting a short story regrettably long, I can now relieve you all of your misery and address the blasted issue I posted as a quote in order to robustly challenge.

I encouraged said friend, by means of a cup of strong coffee, a few home truths and a jolly good talking to, to pull his wretched self together and assist me in scrutinising the content of Mason 89's statement.

We reached the conclusion that it is utter poppycock, balderdash and nonsense.

My friend remains, excluded, alienated, persona non grata, disenfranchised, dispossessed, discontented, disheartened, dismissed, and, I quote, "fizzin ****in mad min".

Page 300 of 949 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400800 ... LastLast