+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 361 of 949 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461861 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Do you think they had easier draws than we had over the years?
    How much did it cost them to “stroll” it?

They had a lot of luck this year.
    Like Maribor? You’re bending any argument against McWinless to suit your version of reality. Again

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Do you think they had easier draws than we had over the years?
    How much did it cost them to “stroll” it?

They had a lot of luck this year.
    Didn't Maribor pap us out a couple of years ago?

How much have Olmpiacos spent compared to Burnley, or a fair of the other teams that have went through.

You are a very negative chap.

We've shown no ambition when it comes to Europe each year we've been in it. Burnley I can probably accept, however, we played Cosgrove up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Didn't Maribor pap us out a couple of years ago?
    We were very unlucky against Maribor.
    The better tSam over the two legs.
    Very good away goal chopped off to be pulled back for a penalty.

Compare that with the Huns who scored three goals against the, 1 offside, 1 handball and the other was also dubious (can’t recall, soft pen was it)

As I said before, SevCo have had they’re share of luck in this campaign.

So it’s much harder to qualify for the group stages, unless you’re lucky. Righto

Fact is a team from Luxembourg who finished in 12th position last season have made the group stages. Bottom line is DM is to defensive minded and wont ever go for the throat in big big games.

I honestly wish he had just gone to huns when they approached him. I think it would've been for the best.

He's a very average manager who got a bit lucky with that cup win 4 n half years ago.

In reality every huge cup game since winning the cup he' failed miserably add in the euro failure to maribor Appplon kiarat then it speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    So it’s much harder to qualify for the group stages, unless you’re lucky. Righto
    I'm nae happy clapper (or indeed Del cynic......I'm someplace in the middle "the third way" if you will) but you canna hide from the fact that we canna buy a break in the Fairs Cup qualifying rounds of late.

That Maribor game was just unreal, the game against that mob from......where was it.....
    Azerbaijan? at the Pitt, jeez......that wasnae real either.

And we've nae caught a break in the draw either

Sure, we've put in some stinkers but breaks have been in short supply.

There is some absolute pish in the group stages, even excluding the Huns. Were they all incredibly lucky to qualify through much harder rounds? I honestly couldn’t give a monkeys about Euro football but McInnes shouldn’t be let off the hook on grounds of poor luck. He’s had some hard draws & he’s made a complete c*nt of others

Ach come on, it's nae a bad thing.

After all, it's a strong Rangers that we all need isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ach come on, it's nae a bad thing.

After all, it's a strong Rangers that we all need isn't it?
    I've hated sevco and their predecessor club rangers since the day Johnstone took a dive after a Rougvie "challenge" (about my first memory of an injustice against them). Having said that they made the Group stages when we have consistently failed. They beat a team we couldn't and whilst their draws look easy, hands up who thinks we would have got a 1-1 draw in Russia playing with 10 men for an hour and 9 men for 30 minutes?

They at least have a winning mentality, something we could badly do with in the bigger games

Page 361 of 949 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461861 ... LastLast