+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 368 of 848 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 9516

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Would this horse happen to have a name?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Indeed it has, however, my mate would not be too enamoured if I put it out on a public forum, the cost of training is not cheap and any fluctuations in the market would affect things considering the distance travelled, for witiw I’ll only be sticking on a pony at double digit price(I hope) and that reflects my confidence.....would be handy if it won especially with the going after I’ve been offered 7’s for us on Sunday and any winnings will be lumped on that.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed it has, however, my mate would not be too enamoured if I put it out on a public forum, the cost of training is not cheap and any fluctuations in the market would affect things considering the distance travelled, for witiw I’ll only be sticking on a pony at double digit price(I hope) and that reflects my confidence.....would be handy if it won especially with the going after I’ve been offered 7’s for us on Sunday and any winnings will be lumped on that.

SF
    A bunch of sheep sh@ggin jakeys putting a £3.40 bet on isn't going to fluctuate the price

Spill

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    A bunch of sheep sh@ggin jakeys putting a £3.40 bet on isn't going to fluctuate the price

Spill
    ??

As I said in a later post it is too late now as the price has shrunk, of which, not exactly hard to fathom out who I tried to get a bet on.

Don’t judge everyone by your own shortfollowings regarding lack of finance or being a jakey.......some on here are well heeled and could easily influence a price.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ??

As I said in a later post it is too late now as the price has shrunk, of which, not exactly hard to fathom out who I tried to get a bet on.

Don’t judge everyone by your own shortfollowings regarding lack of finance or being a jakey.......some on here are well heeled and could easily influence a price.

SF
    PITTODRIE BAR RIGHT NOW ..... I shan't be spoken to in those terms, I will have my satisfaction......I'll be the one at the bar with the pringle jumper on, bragging to my chums from the golf club about my other mate who's big in the racing world....

COYR
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 29-11-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    12’s last night, mate got on at that, I’ve tried, but now 6’s as the fav unbackable should not get beat, it is obviously a 2 horse race and if any horse pulls out now(only 5 runners)the bookies can pay (off the record) to influence this decision due to liabilities as a horse being declared a non runner( which I expect) and it is then win only due to number of runners......snooze as I’ve found out and I loose.......anyway, just a wee punt.......
    Enjoy the final

SF

Huns

They simply can't cope unless every refereeing decision goes their way.

Pikeys min, Pikeys

Watching it on Alba just now. Pikeys down 0-2 at half-time, with Shankland on a hat-trick.

Ayr Utd, and Shankland in particular, looking like scoring every time they go forward.

Neilson looking affa animated on the touchline. Is he on drugs?
    Last edited by Red_Don; 30-11-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Dundee United central defence?

F'uckin hell.

Page 368 of 848 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast