+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 949 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138538 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Luzern go up 2-0 after 3 mins

I would imagine after last nights results we are 2 or 3 wins away from qualifying for Europe.

St Johnstone will probably finish 4th but lose as many games as they will win and Hearts will be lucky to make the top 6 if they stick with Cathro.

Too wet and miserable to write about last night at the time

Game 1 of Pacmans Swiss adventure

FC Aarau 3-5 Luzern

I said to Pacbro before i left i wanted 20 goals over the 4 games. F@cking good start. I had 2 in the first 3 mins.

Why Switzerland. Why the f@ck not. Its random and theres the underlying reason that the first international game i went to was Scotland v Switzerland and as a 9 year old i was intrigued by the "Young Boys" flag. But also i wanted to squeeze in as much fitba into a short period

Last night, the Stadion Bruggiefeld was like a timewarp. It could easily be a heelan league ground (better than North Lodge though). 1 stand, and the rest terraces. I had a stand ticket but opted for the terrace even though the weather wolud have destroyed Noahs Ark. Luzern fans dominated the place but the crowd was mixed. The atmosphere was awesome throughout. There were 8 goals, pyro, tidy fitba, friendly punters,my dons tourie raised alot of questions and even earned me a beer.cheap beer, the old cigar smoke smell which is missed at grounds these days and Luzern playing in a kit which made them look affa like Motherwell. Oh and did i mention the biblical rain.

2-0 after 3 mins and the Luzern end started to party and what a sight. But Aarau despite being a league below didnt give up and helped serve up a highly entertaining game. It was 3-2 at HT.A cracking game and a great start to my adventure. Markus Babbels men were just too strong in the end

The mile and a half walk back to the hotel was miserable

Currently on the train up to Basel. Hopefully get another 8 tonight.

Obligatory

The Klan made an appearance

This.........

.......turned into this
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-03-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Good read Pac. Love watching this level of player and their technique.
    Agree re the cigar smell as well.

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    Good read Pac. Love watching this level of player and their technique.
    Agree re the cigar smell as well.
    The thing is, it may not be the best standard but its a leveler. Football is about entertainment, nae over paid mercenaries, hissy fits and catwalks. The best players in the world dont make fitba entertaining. I could have done a guffball tour if i wanted that. Fitba is about goals, its about fun, its about a good day/night out, its about atmosphere. I got all that in the first of 4 games. A guy bought me a beer because i was wearing a Dons tourie. Would you get that at Anfield or Stamford Bridge. These people realise their fitbas nae great just like us and the HFL dudes ive met. But they back their team and dinna watch guffball on a sat instead of going to the game, they go to the game. Hats off. Richt fitba men/skeebs. I didnt see a group of chinese/japanese folks with cameras. I saw maybe 8-9k hardy c@nts supporting their teams. It was ace

So id pick a game in Aarau,Ellon or Rothes over London,****chester or Liverpool. And it would cost me f@ck all compared to what the guffball would.

W@nker preach over

Spot on pacman

Im in Norway just now & there's an advert of Norwegians in EPL strips bumming up that league. There's another one where the Liverpool supporting son, falls out with his elderly Chelsea supporting parents over the phone. There's even a Liverpool supporters pub in town. Imagine being that @rsed about a foreign league full of boring over paid tw@ts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Spot on pacman

Im in Norway just now & there's an advert of Norwegians in EPL strips bumming up that league. There's another one where the Liverpool supporting son, falls out with his elderly Chelsea supporting parents over the phone. There's even a Liverpool supporters pub in town. Imagine being that @rsed about a foreign league full of boring over paid tw@ts
    Dinna get me started on Norway.In my old job I worked in/out of Trondheim, Skien, Porsgrunn(Ronnie Delilahs home town), Bergen and Bronnysund. Everyone asked who i supported. Obviously "the mighty Dons" was my answer but in every town it was followed up by "but in England Pacman?". Thats just wrong. They all sat there with their manure and Chelsea cups at tea break. I would say i worked maybe 4 months in total in Norway and i met one guy who supported his local team. When i was in Skien there was a guy Rune, he was die hard Odd Grenland dude. If they won at the weekend he had a black and white feather in his hat on monday. If they lost, no feather. He went out his way and got me a match worn top, was too small, but the thought was there. He hated guffball. Good man. He had the same principles as me.

There was another guy also in Skien who was from Trondheim originally who told me "theres no point supporting Rosenborg" because the wont win the champions league. He told me this as his desktop photo was of him at mould trafford, the only time he had ever been. Thats so wrong. He didnt realise the problem when i brought it up

Well done the champions league

Ill also add, a wee nyaff walked past me and Pacbro on sat at the County game with his sparkling Chelsea tracksuit top. I uttered "wee douchebag"

He wasnt alive when John Spencer was the spearhead of their attack, or when Frank Sinclair was booted them in his own net for a laugh. Does he even know what a Commodore is? No does he f@ck, Does he know who Peter Bonnetti or Kerry Dixon are. Nah i doubt it.

Sad times

#Suoportyourlocalteamrallycall

#hoppsuisse

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The thing is, it may not be the best standard but its a leveler. Football is about entertainment, nae over paid mercenaries, hissy fits and catwalks. The best players in the world dont make fitba entertaining. I could have done a guffball tour if i wanted that. Fitba is about goals, its about fun, its about a good day/night out, its about atmosphere. I got all that in the first of 4 games. A guy bought me a beer because i was wearing a Dons tourie. Would you get that at Anfield or Stamford Bridge. These people realise their fitbas nae great just like us and the HFL dudes ive met. But they back their team and dinna watch guffball on a sat instead of going to the game, they go to the game. Hats off. Richt fitba men/skeebs. I didnt see a group of chinese/japanese folks with cameras. I saw maybe 8-9k hardy c@nts supporting their teams. It was ace

So id pick a game in Aarau,Ellon or Rothes over London,****chester or Liverpool. And it would cost me f@ck all compared to what the guffball would.

W@nker preach over
    I agree. Been going more and more to junior football and love it.I wasn't having a go at their technique, on the contrary. The European players are just better players and even at a lower level you can see they are carrying out methods in which they have been coached from a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He went out his way and got me a match worn top, was too small
    I'd imagine that was deliberate Pac. Had he also cut out holes where the nipples sit?

Page 38 of 949 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138538 ... LastLast