+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 382 of 950 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482882 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 9497

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Not that I feel sorry for anyone that's served in the SS. Just so that's clear.
    Even if they were only obeying orders?

I think he'll start Cosgrove on Saturday, May can't have many chances left now and Anderson will be on the bench. May really appears done.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I think he'll start Cosgrove on Saturday, M.
    Oh god. Its Pac Jnrs first game. He winna want to go back

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Even if they were only obeying orders?
    Mossad will be at your door.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I think he'll start Cosgrove on Saturday, May can't have many chances left now and Anderson will be on the bench. May really appears done.
    I agree.
    Cosgrove is a stick on to start.
    And May is done.

Maybe DM just can't get the best out of May and Forrester, Gleason, Cosgrove...

Wouldn't it be cheaper to get someone else in rather than have them hanging about doing **** all?

That's Del's major fault for me, sticking square pegs in round holes in his preferred system, witness him shoe horning McLean and Madison/Christie into the same line up.
    ^^^^ This 100% ^^^^

This is my big issue with DM. His constant playing of players out of their proven best positions or in positions that don’t suit them - especially forward players:

Rooney - out on the wing
    Stewart - out on the wing
    May - one up front
    Considine - left back
    McLean, Maddison / Christie as outlined above.

Now we’re playing too many defensive midfielders together in the same lineup - Shinnie / Gleeson being a prime example.

His stubbornness with a lot of this does him and us no favours at all. I can’t understand why a professional manager who’s played at a high level cannot seem to see things that are obvious to us ordinary punters?

It will be his downfall if he’s not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    ^^^^ This 100% ^^^^

This is my big issue with DM. His constant playing of players out of their proven best positions or in positions that don’t suit them - especially forward players:

Rooney - out on the wing
    Stewart - out on the wing
    May - one up front
    Considine - left back
    McLean, Maddison / Christie as outlined above.

Now we’re playing too many defensive midfielders together in the same lineup - Shinnie / Gleeson being a prime example.

His stubbornness with a lot of this does him and us no favours at all. I can’t understand why a professional manager who’s played at a high level cannot seem to see things that are obvious to us ordinary punters?

It will be his downfall if he’s not careful.
    McInnes is not a clever enough manager to realise what he is doing this season is wrong and will never work. If he starts one up top with Cosgrove leading the line the fans would be better getting up out their seats and exiting the stadium. Watching your team trying to score no goals isn’t fun. Cosgrove doesn’t do goals!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes is not a clever enough manager to realise what he is doing this season is wrong and will never work. If he starts one up top with Cosgrove leading the line the fans would be better getting up out their seats and exiting the stadium. Watching your team trying to score no goals isn’t fun. Cosgrove doesn’t do goals!!
    If he starts with him upfront himself thats exactly what ill do

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If he starts with him upfront himself thats exactly what ill do
    Be prepared to do the walk, this is going to happen (Cosgrove up front himself).

Page 382 of 950 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482882 ... LastLast