+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 950 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Is rocking Rod the f@cking mutant doing the draw?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Is rocking Rod the f@cking mutant doing the draw?
    Think he's still away doing ISIS impersonations.

I've got the Sunderland vs City game on in the background. The standard is appalling

Notice the lack of scarf due to ot being blue and white. Bought een but didnt wear it.

Game 4 and the final game of Pacmans Swiss tour. Bit of a nightmare train wise as i got from Bern to Basel only to find out all trains to Luzern were cancelled meaning i had to head pretty much half way back to Bern to get another connection

I wanted 20 goalsthis trip and i got exactly that after this finished 1-1.

Game of two halves. Grasshoppers far better in the first and Luzern better in the second.

Same idea pre game to Young Boys. Few tinnies outside the ground. About 40 mins prior to the game the Grasshoppers fans could be heard in the ground. What a way to back your team. Before the game plus non stop all game. Hats of to those boys. Also loved a flare

Probabally the worst of the four games but it wasnt sh@t. Average would be the word. 1-0 GZ at half time then a different Luzern showed up second half and equalised. Got a great ending though as Luzern got a pen in the 93rd min and missed which was followed by a defeaning "sheisse Luzern, sheisse Luzern" from the away end

Tidy wee ground. Wouldnt complain if it was the new Pittodrie.

Ach well. Where next? Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    No one wants a repeat of Rangers and Celtic meeting in the semi-finals again.
    What the **** happened? The SFA could not organise a piss up in a brewery.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Tidy wee ground. Wouldnt complain if it was the new Pittodrie.
    I love Switzerland. Great place.

I cannot believe they were able to build a stadium there though. What with all the traffic, the size of the stadium, the pavements are far too small for the amount of fans, it being on the green belt...

What the **** happened? The SFA could not organise a piss up in a brewery.
    It's probably like the Oscars...the SFA will announce that the guy read out "Aberdeen v. Hibs " but actually meant to say "Aberdeen v. Celtic. Simple error, sorry for the confusion".

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    It's probably like the Oscars...the SFA will announce that the guy read out "Aberdeen v. Hibs " but actually meant to say "Aberdeen v. Celtic. Simple error, sorry for the confusion".
    some poor guy is getting a beating as we speak.

:
    I recommend it highly. Especially Bern.

One thing i never mentioned. You pay a city tax (4 quid) and all busses and trams are free. That was in Aarau, Basel,Bern and Luzern. Affa handy

That stadium is the Swissporarena and its tidy. Only 17k. Ill post pics later as they are on my camera and nae my phone

I cannot believe they were able to build a stadium there though. What with all the traffic, the size of the stadium, the pavements are far too small for the amount of fans, it being on the green belt...
    Also dinna forget the drunk people on the streets

Page 43 of 950 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast