+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 433 of 951 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533933 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 9502

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye but hes sh@te don't you know.

I do still take great pleasure in them being sh@te. Another year down there for those c@nts will hopefully cripple them
    In your opinion he might be sh@te, he was given plenty chances up here, I think 17 in the first team with 0 goals, he was then rightly put out on loan to get much needed match experience.
    Since signing full time with Ayr he has really knuckled down/worked on fitness and finishing.....I’m happy his attitude changed for the better as are others at our club.

SF

Go on, have a wee dram, just to clear your head.

You know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Go on, have a wee dram, just to clear your head.

You know you want to.
    FFS.......Groundhog Day with this prick ZZzzzzz...Saturday morning is always the full Scottish breakfast pre golf or not, plenty time later for a libation, anyway, Ayr looked very good last night.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    In your opinion he might be sh@te, he was given plenty chances up here, I think 17 in the first team with 0 goals, he was then rightly put out on loan to get much needed match experience.
    Since signing full time with Ayr he has really knuckled down/worked on fitness and finishing.....I’m happy his attitude changed for the better as are others at our club.

SF
    Were the 17 starts or did it include his sub appearances ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I don’t know, I would assume mostly sub appearances, he was promoted to the first team squad after impressing in the under 20s but could not quite cut it at training or on the pitch, as I said I’m happy the lad has knuckled down.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I just checked, 2 starts and came on as a sub 15 times.

SF

I just checked, 2 starts and came on as a sub 15 times.

SF
    That’s a lot of chances how many of the subs were the usual 10 mins here and there. We should have persevered with him like we did with cosgrove

SF
    I was being facetious. He is clearly not sh@te and I have always s championed the fact we did not give him a fair crack. I was taking the piss out of those who say hes found his level

Of that 17 how many were starts, how many consecutive starts did he get and how many were 2 or 3 minutes at the end of a game. He in no way got a fair go.

F@cking hell look at Stevie May, Wilson and Cosgrove. Puddings who are getting given starts galore and given the task to lead our line. Chance after chance they are getting yet being pish every time. But they are getting given a fair crack at it.

He will sign for a decent team and haunt us is my guess and we will have Stevie May leading our line

The times I saw Shankland he never looked the part, never looked fit or.......engaged (for want of a better word).

But fair play to him, he's sorted himself out and is doing the bizz at the level he's at.

Time will tell if he can step up, I wish him well unless he goes to Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The times I saw Shankland he never looked the part, never looked fit or.......engaged (for want of a better word).

But fair play to him, he's sorted himself out and is doing the bizz at the level he's at.

Time will tell if he can step up, I wish him well unless he goes to Sevco.
    Sneckers min, don’t be too objective on here, I know for a fact that Shankland did not apply himself up here, our coach promoted him from the 20’s but did not cut it whilst training with the first team and when given an opportunity on the pitch, he arranges loan deals whilst we paid his wages.....how many on here were bumping their gums when he played for Dunfermline,St.Mirren or Morton?

Once his contract finished, he was free to sign for anyone, our coach knows his dad and he got a gig at Ayr..........harsh words were said as he obviously had potential, certainly not with us though, the boy got fitter, sharper and applied himself and found his level where he now has confidence.....best wishes to him and if it was not for our coach helping him he might have ended up in the scrap heap, that perhaps does not fit the agenda of some on here but it is the truth.

SF

Page 433 of 951 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533933 ... LastLast