+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 434 of 949 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534934 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 9483

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Sneckers min, don’t be too objective on here, I know for a fact that Shankland did not apply himself up here, our coach promoted him from the 20’s but did not cut it whilst training with the first team and when given an opportunity on the pitch, he arranges loan deals whilst we paid his wages.....how many on here were bumping their gums when he played for Dunfermline,St.Mirren or Morton?

Once his contract finished, he was free to sign for anyone, our coach knows his dad and he got a gig at Ayr..........harsh words were said as he obviously had potential, certainly not with us though, the boy got fitter, sharper and applied himself and found his level where he now has confidence.....best wishes to him and if it was not for our coach helping him he might have ended up in the scrap heap, that perhaps does not fit the agenda of some on here but it is the truth.

SF
    So he didn’t take any notice of Derek when up here then leaves and starts listening to his advice seems a bit strange

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    FFS.......Groundhog Day with this prick ZZzzzzz...Saturday morning is always the full Scottish breakfast pre golf or not, plenty time later for a libation, anyway, Ayr looked very good last night.

SF

Do you ever say anything that makes any sense at all or is even relevant to the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Do you ever say anything that makes any sense at all or is even relevant to the subject?
    I merely responded to your attempt at schoolground humour with your trolling about bevvy, of which, far too early today but not tomorrow morning though with the cup final day out..... I finished my post on diddy games(on topic) by saying how good Ayr looked last night......perhaps you cannot quite comprehend that, anyway, we have a free this week and my diddy game(on topic again sorry)of choice will be Broch V Cove....looking forward to it.

SF

Still no sense, on topic or not.

This care in the community thing just isn't working, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I was being facetious. He is clearly not sh@te and I have always s championed the fact we did not give him a fair crack. I was taking the piss out of those who say hes found his level

Of that 17 how many were starts, how many consecutive starts did he get and how many were 2 or 3 minutes at the end of a game. He in no way got a fair go.

F@cking hell look at Stevie May, Wilson and Cosgrove. Puddings who are getting given starts galore and given the task to lead our line. Chance after chance they are getting yet being pish every time. But they are getting given a fair crack at it.

He will sign for a decent team and haunt us is my guess and we will have Stevie May leading our line
    He didn't get any consecutive starts and averaged 9 minutes per substitute appearance so there is an argument that he didn't get a chance. However in his last two seasons when he was out on loan in the Championship he scored 14 goals in 63 league games for Morton/St Mirren (including 47 starts) so in reality there was no real basis to give him a new contract based on how he had played (never mind his alleged stinking attitude).

I completely agree that the puddings you mention have had way too many opportunities for their clear lack of ability to perform for us (I am on record on here saying that we need to gut our strikeforce and start again - preferably in January but certainly in July) however we clearly can't keep giving a new contract to every youngster that provides no evidence he is going to be AFC level quality and at that time Shankland hadn't performed to that standard anywhere in any first team. At that time who was to say he wouldn't disappear like other youngsters released by McInnes who clearly weren't going to make the grade with us (Storie, Murray, Masson etc).

Well done to Shankland for sorting himself out and it will be interesting to see how he gets on when he gets back to playing at a higher level of football, which he will surely do either in January or July.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    He didn't get any consecutive starts and averaged 9 minutes per substitute appearance so there is an argument that he didn't get a chance. However in his last two seasons when he was out on loan in the Championship he scored 14 goals in 63 league games for Morton/St Mirren (including 47 starts) so in reality there was no real basis to give him a new contract based on how he had played (never mind his alleged stinking attitude).

I completely agree that the puddings you mention have had way too many opportunities for their clear lack of ability to perform for us (I am on record on here saying that we need to gut our strikeforce and start again - preferably in January but certainly in July) however we clearly can't keep giving a new contract to every youngster that provides no evidence he is going to be AFC level quality and at that time Shankland hadn't performed to that standard anywhere in any first team. At that time who was to say he wouldn't disappear like other youngsters released by McInnes who clearly weren't going to make the grade with us (Storie, Murray, Masson etc).

Well done to Shankland for sorting himself out and it will be interesting to see how he gets on when he gets back to playing at a higher level of football, which he will surely do either in January or July.
    Sensible and accurate post, some cannot see the wood for the trees, I know what happened and like our coach I’m happy the chap has turned things around whilst playing at a lower level and is now showing the promise that made us sign him on a free from QP a few years back.

SF

Still no sense, on topic or not.

This care in the community thing just isn't working, is it?
    FFS, it is care in the community I’m attending now? along with alcohol dependency issues? any other curve balls to throw at a fellow poster on cup final eve? thankfully I don’t know you, but just from your trolling and lack of perspective........this bevied up lunatic can easily deduce you might be a tad insecure, especially if any poster disagrees with a post you have done, each to their own though and enjoy the final.

SF

I presume you have re-read the utter drivel you posted yesterday.

Normally folk would be happy to admit that a few too many drinks had been taken.

Never mind

Once michty
    Enjoy the final
    Where's my washboard?

We would have been better off signing trees than the strikers we have employed since Shankland left

I presume you have re-read the utter drivel you posted yesterday.

Normally folk would be happy to admit that a few too many drinks had been taken.

Never mind

Once michty
    Enjoy the final
    Where's my washboard?
    London Palladium awaits sir.......

Hae a wee look in the mirror and “try” and not be too judgemental.

Enjoy your day out with fellow dandies the morn, if perhaps they are partaking too much with anything, remember......do not be too judgemental......

SF

Page 434 of 949 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534934 ... LastLast