+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 946 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomred View Post
    Is there nae way they could both get beat. Dinnae want the Huns to win as we can then overtake them with our game in hand, but also I cannae be doing with listening to the superior we are the greatest shecht that would come out of Porkheid if they went through the season undefeated.
    We can take them baith :-) although mass sendings offs for each cheek would be nice...Bring on the brawl !

Tims should be out of sight by now, but then look vulnerable on the break. Usually nae bothered but chucked a few quid on them at evens. Cnuts better win lol

Dumbarton beating the PJMs

Again

May be a little churlish to say this, given they've just completed 15 wins in a row and only dropped 2 points all season, but Celtic are lucky b@stards. Kenny Miller's chance goes in, instead of hitting the post, and it's a different story.

Fair enough they play some bonny fitba, but they certainly are getting the breaks .... nae that I'm bitter or anything ...

One other thing I learned from watching a bit of that game .... Martyn Waghorn is one UGLY motherf@@ker!

How the f@ck dis Sinclair get MOM. Me and my old boy have just sat for the whole game slagging him off

Gloryhunting Tim on Fitba North unhappy at accusations of paranoia.

Thicker than stovies in a flask.

Oh well best result for us I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Oh well best result for us I suppose
    Hearts, Rangers & The Farmers all getting zero points to our 3 points. Doesn't happen very often. Second place is the best we can hope for this season, so a good couple of days. Oh..... and the Pikeys got beat from Dumbarton

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    How the f@ck dis Sinclair get MOM. Me and my old boy have just sat for the whole game slagging him off
    I only watched the first half and 10mins of the second but I thought he looked dangerous but very greedy. 1-2 going on 1-9.

It shows how good they are compared to everyone else that even after been rattled early on they quickly take control and win comfortably (from how it was looking before I went out).

Partick 0 v 0 Killie sounds like it was absolutley eye stabblingly terrible

Page 5 of 946 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast