+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 559 of 949 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I think it is a great idea, even more need for trolling �� especially on a fitba fun board ��*♂️
    Did you manage to get prescription Raybans?......a good chance I’ll be in your neck of the woods tomorrow......be rude not to pop in and see what your prices are like prior to sipping some ale later.��

Anyway, enough about JJ that certain posters follow about, are many folk going out to watch the diddy game the morn?

SF

I could, if bought enough drink, ramble on for a fair while on how and why Rayban's are s'hite and why I don't deal with Luxottica.

I'm in Budapest just now so probably will watch the game, hoping that the cup is withdrawn due to excessive fighting in the ground and in the city.

Failing that, it would be hilarious to see Liverpool end another season empty handed.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I could, if bought enough drink, ramble on for a fair while on how and why Rayban's are s'hite and why I don't deal with Luxottica.

I'm in Budapest just now so probably will watch the game, hoping that the cup is withdrawn due to excessive fighting in the ground and in the city.

Failing that, it would be hilarious to see Liverpool end another season empty handed.
    Wanting Liverpool to win a trophy is up there with wanting a strong sevco

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Wanting Liverpool to win a trophy is up there with wanting a strong sevco
    Any non sevco supporting Scottish fitba fan who likes Liverpool is a freak

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Any non sevco supporting Scottish fitba fan who likes Liverpool is a freak
    I thought most Celtic fans were closely linked with Liverpool.
    YNWA and all that p!sh.

I hope Pochettino gets his first trophy for Tottenham.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    YNWA and all that p!sh.

I hope Pochettino gets his first trophy for Tottenham.
    Celtic should hate them the most

Hundreds of clubs sing YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    YNWA and all that p!sh.
    Liverpool and Celtic are the two clubs most lamely self-satisfied about their history.

Fu(k it. Mon the Lilywhites

Going to Madrid - booked months ago for £150 return - but didn't get tickets. Not too happy that it'll be full of English fans but hopefully they wont be in the churros cafe. Problem is that they dont have any big screens so the huge number of ticketless fans will be dispersed thru the city centre looking for bars to watch the match, drink and fight in. So was just going to head up towards hotel in Barajas and get some quiet bar up there but ..... there is a bullfight on. So might go there.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Going to Madrid - booked months ago for £150 return - but didn't get tickets. Not too happy that it'll be full of English fans but hopefully they wont be in the churros cafe. Problem is that they dont have any big screens so the huge number of ticketless fans will be dispersed thru the city centre looking for bars to watch the match, drink and fight in. So was just going to head up towards hotel in Barajas and get some quiet bar up there but ..... there is a bullfight on. So might go there.
    Good Luck. Buy a sombrero or whatever you need to look the part, order some paella and a san miguel and then sit back and watch the liverpool/spurs supporters and the spanish police knock 7 shades of sh!t out of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    ... there is a bullfight on. So might go there.
    I'll be honest, I'm judging you on the strength of that sentence.......unless I'm being whooooshed?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Good Luck. Buy a sombrero or whatever you need to look the part, order some paella and a san miguel and then sit back and watch the liverpool/spurs supporters and the spanish police knock 7 shades of sh!t out of each other.
    Thanks for the good luck wishes.

No a fan of Liverpool or Spurs or Madrid paella. The Spanish police will think it is the Night of the Three Kings and they will be handing out sweeties to the nice English children.

Will go to bullring at 6ish. Finishes around the same time as the match kicks off.

Page 559 of 949 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609659 ... LastLast