+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 578 of 950 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580588628678 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 9497

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I think the hun filth are up and running 4-0 v oxford. I suspect we will struggle to ever finish 2nd again . unless the ****s die again
    We are told we won't finish 2nd but remember their game was at ibrox. Means as much as our results do.

Ok, but I don't respect milne nor do I accept him as chairman, this stupid fkn shuttle bus arena is a joke just like him!! And its going to f uck up our chances of 2nd and possibly winning a cup, because he wants his legacy to be remembered for this **** show of a new stadium.

I know a few die hard fans who go to nearly every game plus rarely criticise the team who wont be going to the new stadium, beady eyed baldy c unt is strangling the life out of our club

I know a few die hard fans who go to nearly every game plus rarely criticise the team who wont be going to the new stadium,
    Nae exactly die hard then.
    For me it doesn't matter where we play, Pittodrie, Kingsford, Celtic Park, Ibrokes, Tynecastle, Easter Road, Peterhead, Elgin or even a few years back Tannadump.
    I go to watch the team, not the ground.

COME ON YOU REDS!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nae exactly die hard then.
    For me it doesn't matter where we play, Pittodrie, Kingsford, Celtic Park, Ibrokes, Tynecastle, Easter Road, Peterhead, Elgin or even a few years back Tannadump.
    I go to watch the team, not the ground.

COME ON YOU REDS!
    I agreed about a year ago but changed my mind, a new stadium is not something a smallish team can get away with, big teams yes and even they struggle for a while, its money motivated from milne, he's the one constant I cant stand, he's the epitome of a tight stingy f ucktard.

Not saying I'll not go to new stadium as it's a bit extreme to never go back, that's if I'm still living in Scotland/Abz in 24 months time

I agreed about a year ago but changed my mind, a new stadium is not something a smallish team can get away with, big teams yes and even they struggle for a while, its money motivated from milne, he's the one constant I cant stand, he's the epitome of a tight stingy f ucktard.
    I reckon he's lining this up to be his legacy and although you may find it laughable, potentially will deliver without a debt on the club accounts.
    At which time, he'll hand over the reins (probably to Cormack).

If that were true, maybe a lot on here would be behind the move to get Milne out of the club
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 08-07-2019 at 11:09 AM.

I reckon he's lining this up to be his legacy and although you may find it laughable, potentially will deliver without a debt on the club accounts.
    At which time, he'll hand over the reigns (probably to Cormack).

If that were true, maybe a lot on here would be behind the move to get Milne out of the club
    Oh if only he would say that after the stadium move hes offski I'd go round myself and offer to labour for free

At which time, he'll hand over the reins (probably to Cormack).

Why's he not already doing it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Why's he not already doing it then?
    Ehhhhh, because he doesn't have a time machine?

Ehhhhh, because he doesn't have a time machine?
    Why does he need a time machine?

Page 578 of 950 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580588628678 ... LastLast