+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 583 of 848 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 9517

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Pretty sure you’re fishing here, but I’ll bite. Scottish football has been dominated by those two over the years. In the last 50 years, only 4 times has the league won by other teams. They have ruined Scottish football with this domination, which is based on their sectarianism. I could go on but to anyone over 10 years old who doesn’t understand why we shouldn’t rejoice,I’m not sure how it can be explained in a way that you could understand. Livi won and are now a point behind us.had they lost they would have “precarious”. Man the lifeboats.
    I want Aberdeen to get into Europe so we need to finish third. livvy getting three points could go towards impeding that a lot more than celtic winning. I don't really care about celtic.

I would admit having thought long and hard about it that it's preferable for the huns to lose. The thought of that lot winning the league when they shouldn't even exist is hard to stomach.

They win the league and we might as well turn the lights out on Scottish fitba.

You had to think long and hard about that! Oaft!

There’s a guy on 5 live saying he wants a Roy kean, Neil Lennon management duo at Man Utd

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    There’s a guy on 5 live saying he wants a Roy kean, Neil Lennon management duo at Man Utd
    Man U should get Big Sam in for their relegation battle.

Found myself watching Torino v Naples.

Jesus what a load of garbage. Maybe the SPL isn't so bad after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Ever heard of irony, Rocket?
    An irony rocket? As opposed to a plasticy rocket or a woody rocket you mean.

What we talking here. Things that take chimps into space, weaponry, fireworks. Enlighten me. On second thoughts don't bother because I'm not in the least bit interested in what you've got to say. Nothing personal you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I’ve been impressed with Holt. Whether he has what it takes at a higher level with more pressure is a different matter. But he’s doing a good job at Livi.

And yeah, fvck em, I couldn’t give a toss if it meant Livi going above us. I still want them to lose.
    Holt was part of the coaching staff at Norwich, not sure if he was assistant manager or whatever but he’s got good experience already

Cant find a spunkscene thread. But what the smug prick Thompson said! ffsseason is a bogey hell the game is! Laters

As this is connected to our international team then I believe this quote belongs right here in the Diddy Games thread.

Scotland manager Steve Clarke says there are "no free hits" as he vowed to push for 12 points from 12 in the four remaining Euro 2020 qualifying matches.

well well well, woopee fkn doo, that has to be up there with one of the dumbest quotes ever printed by the BBfknC

I think perhaps only McWinless would say we will try to get and be happy if we do get 4 points from the next 4 games

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    As this is connected to our international team then I believe this quote belongs right here in the Diddy Games thread.

Scotland manager Steve Clarke says there are "no free hits" as he vowed to push for 12 points from 12 in the four remaining Euro 2020 qualifying matches.

well well well, woopee fkn doo, that has to be up there with one of the dumbest quotes ever printed by the BBfknC

I think perhaps only McWinless would say we will try to get and be happy if we do get 4 points from the next 4 games
    In what way is that "one of the dumbest quotes"?! Surely Clarke should be aiming for maximum points? It doesn't mean we will get them but it the right thing to say and to target.

For the record, I don't think that McInnes would ever state specific targets.....he is not even capable of trying to sound positive let alone demonstrate it through his team selection and performance!

Page 583 of 848 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633683 ... LastLast