+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 626 of 949 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 9488

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

I was at the Alloa v Arbroath match today and it truly was a bit of a disappointment. A Peter Grant run Alloa lacked ability in the final third of the pitch and didn’t cause Arbroath much trouble whatsoever. Arbroath started better but weren’t actually looking like scoring. They did though and saw the match out.
    The number 11 for Alloa looked very comfortable on the ball but was used as a sitting midfielder when you could see right away he would be of much better use further up the pitch as Alloa couldn’t get that composure in the final third. Spoke with a few of the home fans at half time and they agreed with my thinking.
    The no2 who was a centre back was a liability and Alloa are in deep trouble if they persist with him.
    Final score Alloa 0 v 1 Arbroath
    The positive to take from the match...I seen a goal

Venice v Cremonese. The missed penalty by the visitors and the ensuing scramble. Never seen the likes 😄

One of the Alloa players is a friend of a friend. Says Peter Grant is a delusional lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Messi wouldnt get into double figures playing under McInnes.
    If McInnes signed Messi he would stick him on the left wing and tell him he needs to track back to help out the defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    One of the Alloa players is a friend of a friend. Says Peter Grant is a delusional lunatic
    Listening to the fans around me in the stand behind the dugouts they are all saying they are going down. Peter Grant isn’t everyone’s cup of tea
    After seeing them play today I can see why.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If McInnes signed Messi he would stick him on the left wing and tell him he needs to track back to help out the defence.
    Joe Lewis would still be captain

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Half time snackery. Fit sort of goods are on offer?
    Cerveza Tecate brand and ham and salad tortas (sandwich)...very tasty

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Bit late with the match report but its been a busy week. La Paz won ther first ever league match 3-2, a deserved win, they took the lead twice, were pegged back twice, but got the winner about 10 minutes from time..they played some neat stuff, the opposition, from Mexico City, were a bit hoofball, didnt create much but fair play, they did equalise twice. Atmosphere was great! When I bought the ticket I asked which section would be the best, it was a good call, full of young lads, a good few auld mannies, as well as a few families getting right into it, just as it should be. Anybody familiar with Latin American football should know about the "ayyyyyyyyyy putoooooooo" chant whenever the oppostition goalie restarts play, well here was no different, I know its controversial, but you know, the way the locals all fall about themselves laughing every single time they do it...I mean its basically the same joke for the zillionth time...but its pretty infectious, tbh, hilarious really. The other main chant is totally new, and I'm pretty sure must be unique in world soccer...."Vamoooos Labooos, Uuurk Uuurk Uuurk" (insert best sea lion impersonation as loud as you can.. instant classic...ground holds 5k, I reckon was just under half full, hopefuly if they keep winning more will come. Mind you, a 3-2 home win opening day getting everyone excited can quickly turn the other way, right? Today, La Paz are away to Club de Ciervos (Deer Club FC) from Mexico State, 4pm ko....
    Nice one

Love a foreign/random tale

just checked today's final score...Club Ciervos 0-3 La Paz...could be onto something here...

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Cerveza Tecate brand and ham and salad tortas (sandwich)...very tasty
    Beer at the fitba. How badly that's needed in Scotland.

Page 626 of 949 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast