+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 948 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Some interview from Hollywood teeth after the game. It's already almost impossible to get a penalty against the mhanks but he's just put even more pressure on the spineless b'stards that ref our games.

That's good management.

It's also very easy to do & costs nothing

I drove by him in Lenzie a couple of months ago. Nearly blinded me with those teeth. I'll put it out there though, I think he's alright. Totally inoffensive. I don't blame DM for not being as anti-ref as some managers. It doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Wish we could wind them up like that.
    We would never get a decision like that to aid the winding up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If the ref decides it was violent conduct he gets a 3 game ban which applies to league and cup games. Othewise it's just a 1 game ban in the league.

1 game ban in the league it is. Swanson tried to kill Foster with a tae punt to the head and got a one game ban. No way brown will get more

Is he staying in Lenzie? Lot of money in that wee town. He opended up the Co-op in Lennoxtown last month. StandfreeFM went along to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Only one governing body now...the SPFL....

The Scottish Cup is the Scottish Football Association Challenge Cup. Its the SFAs trophy nae the SPFL. All SPFL clubs are invited as you have to be a member of the SFA to be a member of the SPFL. Then anyone else in the senior leagues are invited to if they are full or associate members of the SFA. Bringing you the Heelan and Lowland teams and your Wigton and Bladnochs, Pollocks and Bunks o Dee etc below that

BBC saying Brown will definitely play in the Sevco v VFC semi next week. Even if it was deemed "violent conduct", VFC will appeal. I guess they could appeal against the violent conduct rather than the sending off itself.

Either way, I think Sevco will beat them next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Why will he miss the Scottish cup tie. Different governing body
    A straight red is 2 games.
    The first one in the next game you play, irrespective of domestic competition.
    The 2nd one in the competition that the offence took place.
    That said, they'll appeal it and the appeal might mean he's available for semi.

So thats Leicester Cheese out after their wee run looks like the other Semi Real Madrid V Bayern might go to pens

Bayern really got screwed by the ref

Page 63 of 948 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163563 ... LastLast