+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 950 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The best leagues in world football are the lower divisions here. It's just a shame the only time they get a mention in the media, is when they're saying how shyte they are
    Ive declared my love for the HFL. Its awesome. (I'm sure the LFL is as good). Its nae about the 90 mins. Its about the whole day, especially the public transport days , aka the boozy days. (even better when I'm on my tod as you become a magnets for randoms speaking to you). Theres no bullsh@t and its good old school honest fitba in good old school settings.

Best thing I ever did in fitba terms was attend Kynoch Park on 5/12/15. I had almost given up on fitba before then

Roll on Bourough Briggs on Monday and Links Park on Sat. I genuinely cant wait.

Bring on the 3rd. The standard will be on par but the honesty and lack of bullsh't will be there

Edit-As lonhg as Clyde get beat when I see them

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Best thing I ever did in fitba terms was attend Kynoch Park
    No further questions, Your Honour. This is merely a wholly-understandable human response.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    No further questions, Your Honour. This is merely a wholly-understandable human response.
    It was a shame you were rocking the masses that day as a blether in the Ploo wouldn't have went a miss min

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    It was a shame you were rocking the masses that day as a blether in the Ploo wouldn't have went a miss min

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Night My ****ing Amp Blew Up and I ended up playing through the equivalent of a 1964 Made In Taiwan transistor radio.

The only time I think I've watched the Dons on telly in a pub, giving TMSTID a doing at Dens, after a stupid lunchtime soundcheck at the horrible venue.

Links Park is a great day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Links Park is a great day out.

I have played there but not watched, same as Elgin. Ill get my thumbs up photae. Montrose v Elgin will be on as its a spastic pitch. But the fact that the Can Cans v Formartinks was Warthogs today doesn't fill me with confidence for Elgin as its rained all day. Might have to head to the Lichties as a back up

Bloody hell, Bristol Rovers must be gash. Josh Magennis managed a hatrick against them

Ryan Fraser tearing Arsenal a new one. 3-0 Bournemouth.

Should have stayed here though, better for his career and that.

Quote Originally Posted by actonsheep View Post
    Ryan Fraser tearing Arsenal a new one. 3-0 Bournemouth.

Should have stayed here though, better for his career and that.
    Wasnt a coincidence Arsenal came back to get a draw once he went off injured. He was playing a blinder and ripping the Arsenal defence to bits.

Page 7 of 950 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast