+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 700 of 949 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Auchinleck didn't make it 1-1 it finished

Just the one underdog story today

Bonnyrigg Rose 2 - 1 Montrose (Montrose are the form team in Scotland)

Respectable results elsewhere

Auchinleck Talbot 1-1 Arbroath
    Partick 1-0 Penicuik Athletic
    Morton 1-1 Brora R*****s

And Broxburn Athletic papped oot the Locos 1-0. Yaaas

Fecking gutted Hamilton v the team in blue currently on BT Sport 1 thought it was us V St Johnstone which means we are on ****e sports and just found out the only channel i get the so called Main Event is only showing the 1st half of our game before turning over to the so called Main event of the day Sheff Utd v Man Utd I nae a happy bunny

Don’t follow any football other than Scottish but that Ajax always seem to produce great young players! Some kid has come on and banged in a hat trick on his debut breaking a 60 year club record.

We could do worse than get the blueprints of their youth policy, though I may be being naive, they could be just buying most from other clubs youth setup..

Pacman?

FC Twente 2-5 Ajax: Lang hits hat-trick on league debut as leaders fight back

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Don’t follow any football other than Scottish but that Ajax always seem to produce great young players! Some kid has come on and banged in a hat trick on his debut breaking a 60 year club record.

We could do worse than get the blueprints of their youth policy, though I may be being naive, they could be just buying most from other clubs youth setup..

Pacman?

The Aberdeen youths just went over to Holland and won the Robin Van Persie Tournament.
    Thing is, they are not bothered about winning at a young age, its all about developing the players.
    So whilst we have physically dominated and won, the likelihood is that their brand of football will in time out perform us.

The elite football in Scotland does need to adapt and focus more on the development rather than early success

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

Pacman?

Outside scottish fitba Dutch is my favourite

I think this stat says it all

Since 16 September 1981, Ajax have played just 21 minutes without an academy player on the pitch.

Were those 21 mins an oversight? Did someone get sacked for that?

Bit of a random question...

How long have Kilmarnock been playing in an all navy strip?
    Is it some sort of anniversary strip?
    The last few times I’ve seen them on Sportscene they’ve been wearing it, home & away.

EDIT - stopped being lazy & googled it.
    150th anniversary kit.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Bit of a random question...

How long have Kilmarnock been playing in an all navy strip?
    Is it some sort of anniversary strip?
    The last few times I’ve seen them on Sportscene they’ve been wearing it, home & away.

EDIT - stopped being lazy & googled it.
    150th anniversary kit.
    Aye an anniversary shirt

They are (against popular belief) around 21 and half times older than sevco

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye an anniversary shirt

They are (against popular belief) around 21 and half times older than sevco
    It’s a nice strip.
    A bit like the one we had a few years back (ADT were the sponsor?)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Outside scottish fitba Dutch is my favourite

I think this stat says it all

Since 16 September 1981, Ajax have played just 21 minutes without an academy player on the pitch.

Were those 21 mins an oversight? Did someone get sacked for that?
    Would our fans be willing to take the likely hit in points/league position in the short term to attempt to follow this model?
    To be fair, we don’t have much to lose by trying as we’re in a kind of no mans land most seasons unless you count Europe as a victory which is by no means a certainty.

Page 700 of 949 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast