+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 711 of 949 FirstFirst ... 211611661701709710711712713721761811 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 9488

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Anything south of Stoney is central belt.
    Bit harsh lumping them with Weegies

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Bit harsh lumping them with Weegies
    They would be accepted though, after all, Glasgow is the friendliest city in the world...

https://www.timeout.com/things-to-do...s-in-the-world

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They would be accepted though, after all, Glasgow is the friendliest city in the world...

How naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

I used to be down in Glasgow at least twice a month for years. Gigs usually. Be down a couple of days at a time. Its a great city. Always a good laugh, the local are sound, there are some great pubs, good **** to see and do. Its cheap as **** compared to Aberdeen. Ive never had a gripe outside fitba with the place. But thats only the gruesomes. Been to Queens Park, Partick, Pollok(magic day out) and had pints with local and they have all been friendly as f@ck. Next up Vale of Clyde. Glasgow is a quality city and thats coming from an all my days North Eastern bam.i dinna get down enough these days

But aye anything south of Stoney is the south

Glasgow is a s’hitehole.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I used to be down in Glasgow at least twice a month for years. Gigs usually. Be down a couple of days at a time. Its a great city. Always a good laugh, the local are sound, there are some great pubs, good **** to see and do. Its cheap as **** compared to Aberdeen. Ive never had a gripe outside fitba with the place. But thats only the gruesomes. Been to Queens Park, Partick, Pollok(magic day out) and had pints with local and they have all been friendly as f@ck. Next up Vale of Clyde. Glasgow is a quality city and thats coming from an all my days North Eastern bam.i dinna get down enough these days

But aye anything south of Stoney is the south
    Honestly cannot argue with a word of that Pac.

I dinna get to the Weeg as often as I'd like these days, but King Tut's for Jesse Malin two weeks the night is much look forward to.

But I still rather see Inverness, County and Arbroath in the top league than Hamilton, Killie, St Mirren and other diddy teams like Dumbarton.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Glasgow is a s’hitehole.
    And I want to go home

Yip

It's a bloody hovel.

Maybe not quite so bad now as when I first went there but that's not saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Yip

It's a bloody hovel.

Maybe not quite so bad now as when I first went there but that's not saying much.
    Playing Devil’s Advocate, have you seen the state of Aberdeen city centre?
    It’s like the Land That Time Forgot.
    It’s a ****ehole

....and they've just cut down most of the trees in Union Terrace Gardens.

B'astards.

Page 711 of 949 FirstFirst ... 211611661701709710711712713721761811 ... LastLast