+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 950 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172572 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

The amount of half and half scarves in the Vigo support is despicable

People with half and half scarves should be hung, drawn and quartered.

Why are all the Celta Vigo fans nae cheering the manure goal since they clearly support both teams

Is Moron Fellaini the sh@test midfielder in world football?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The amount of half and half scarves in the Vigo support is despicable

Why is it despicable ?

They obviously just love their fitba min , nowt wrong with that if you ask me.

Why are all the Celta Vigo fans nae cheering the manure goal since they clearly support both teams
    Out of intrest , who's goals were you cheering at the Rome derby ?

Quote Originally Posted by therealsouthstander View Post
    Out of intrest , who's goals were you cheering at the Rome derby ?
    Neither team was cheered as i was completely neutral. (i only cheer on one team) I wanted a good game and got it.
    As i have done on all my travels over the years. Totti was applauded onto the pitch and that was it as i respect fitba royalty.

Your teams playing its first semi final in Europe ever. By the looks of it a half and half scarf was a must have. I personally find it utterly bizarre and w@nky new fangled bollox that has crept into modern fitba. Id be frothing at the mouth wanting to beat whoever it was if i was a fan, if i was a neutral i wouldnt give a f@ck but i also wouldnt even think of a half and half scarf.

Is Moron Fellaini the sh@test midfielder in world football?
    I thought that honour was reserved for that mutant Terry Hurlock. Or maybe you meant current player?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I thought that honour was reserved for that mutant Terry Hurlock. Or maybe you meant current player?
    Current min. The guy is a lumox, slow, a liability and brings nothing to a game. How much did manure spunk on him? Probally far to much

Neither team was cheered as i was completely neutral. (i only cheer on one team) I wanted a good game and got it.
    As i have done on all my travels over the years. Totti was applauded onto the pitch and that was it as i respect fitba royalty.

Your teams playing its first semi final in Europe ever. By the looks of it a half and half scarf was a must have. I personally find it utterly bizarre and w@nky new fangled bollox that has crept into modern fitba. Id be frothing at the mouth wanting to beat whoever it was if i was a fan, if i was a neutral i wouldnt give a f@ck but i also wouldnt even think of a half and half scarf.

Half and half scarfs are nothing new. They were on the go at least 30 year ago.

Yer Nae trying to tell me the Celta fans weren't passionate tonight ? I thought they were right up for it,especially at kick off.

I'm like you though, I only support one team and canna understand how folk get so worked up about there 2nd and 3rd teams.

I just like a good game of fitba and don't have a problem with fans showing respect to fans from another country like tonight.

How did you get on with the Roma fans? I thought they were utter c*nts when I watched them against Fiorintina a few years back.

Page 72 of 950 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172572 ... LastLast