+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 772 of 950 FirstFirst ... 272672722762770771772773774782822872 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 9494

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Well that's Dundee & Ayrshire Derbies next season.

Taxi for Tommy!

Only Livvy to get rid of and we can play the whole season on proper grass.

Ayrshire Huns down
    That's very very pleasing

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Ayrshire Huns down
    That's very very pleasing
    My Ayr Utd-supporting friend is delighted, because he despises “the Vermin” and because they’ll get to have a go at them next season “on and off the pitch”.

Aye we’ve had a good record against Killie in recent years but I’m glad them and their plastic pitch are gone.

I think there should be a petition or a vote or something to get Livingston playing on grass , if they can’t afford it then ground share maybe and if not then relegate them. We should no longer be devaluating our top league with these abysmal surfaces.

Having the top deck of that Meccano stand, and a view of their grim-faced supporters leaving down the lane, pouring scorn on them as we’re 4-0 up with 20 minutes left, was always a good afternoon out.

Kirk Broadfoot and Tommy Wright are prime examples of the people that are ****ing up Scottish football..

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Kirk Broadfoot and Tommy Wright are prime examples of the people that are ****ing up Scottish football..
    There’s no doubt of that. After the current St Perth love-in has subsided, further reflection (not always possible in the black and white of online media) might remind people that they are a Wright-inspired “efficient” and “workmanlike” team from the same brutalist sub-hammerthrowing genesis as the Masons, Kilmarnock, Livingston and Ross County, built for survival - not that I’d say ‘no’ to their current trophy haul, like - and eye-bleeding to watch. Our inability to break these ****ers down, once our style of play had been sussed, has been our failure more or less since Ferguson left. I remember our delight at Porterfield’s signing of Charlie Nicholas as, at last, a player with flair to help unlock the eight man walls put in front of us.

I have genuine doubts that our new régime will have any more success, although the Chairman will probably have a spreadsheet or sets of analytical data to demonstrate some sort of ‘incremental season-on-season improvement to the football operation’ whilst failing to lay a glove on the Coalition of ****ery, or a hand on a trophy.

I’ll renew my season ticket before the Early Bird discount expires, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    My Ayr Utd-supporting friend is delighted, because he despises “the Vermin” and because they’ll get to have a go at them next season “on and off the pitch”.
    Her mum* is an Ayr Utd fan & despises Killie with a passion. She was turbo drunk last night celebrating

*rules only apply on the OT board

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Her mum* is an Ayr Utd fan
    When the draw for the early rounds of the Cup resembled the paternity side of the family tree of teeenage girls in Dundee with its or-or-or-or, due to the suspension of fitba for the lower orders, there was an outside chance of an Ayr v Keith tie. My friend and I agreed that by hook, crook, fair wind or bad weather, we’d have been there.

Page 772 of 950 FirstFirst ... 272672722762770771772773774782822872 ... LastLast