+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 81 of 949 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    A horrible team with fans that sign about the death of a footballer.
    Not as bad as Airdrie. I remember seeing some of their fans wearing British Gas t-shirts at Boghead not long after

What do the Falkirk fans sing and what's with British Gas? Nobody tells me anything *rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What do the Falkirk fans sing and what's with British Gas? Nobody tells me anything *rolls eyes*
    They've got a song about Norrie McCathie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not as bad as Airdrie. I remember seeing some of their fans wearing British Gas t-shirts at Boghead not long after
    The section B were a bunch of fuds but Falkirk casuals thought they were tickets by acting like them. I never liked the town and I am glad I was born and bred on the other side of the Forth. I don't mind plastic pitches, I don't care about the lack of fans at certain clubs but as far as diddy teams go, Falkirk are up there with the worst of them. I hope they are never promoted again.

Ah right, just googled it. That is pretty f*ckin low like.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Ah right, just googled it. That is pretty f*ckin low like.
    Aye it's pretty grim but still not the worst I've heard. Lower league football is a cutthroat business

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I never liked the town and I am glad I was born and bred on the other side of the Forth. I don't mind plastic pitches, I don't care about the lack of fans at certain clubs but as far as diddy teams go, Falkirk are up there with the worst of them. I hope they are never promoted again.
    I like it when people have random dislikes of small teams. Mine is Formartine, they are w@nks

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Aye it's pretty grim but still not the worst I've heard. Lower league football is a cutthroat business
    The Scott Browns sister and Tommy Burns ditty is pretty savage (sang by our fans)

Ibrox Disaster (our fans)

The Davie Cooper een (our fans)

Canna really say much about the Falkirk fans being low as we have some low c@nts too
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 17-05-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I like it when people have random dislikes of small teams. Mine is Formartine, they are w@nks
    Dumbarton & Cowdenbeath have a pathological hatred for each other. F*ck knows why

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Scott Browns sister and Tommy Burns ditty is pretty savage (sang by our fans)

Ibrox Disaster (our fans)

The Davie Cooper een (our fans)

Canna really say much about the Falkirk fans being low as we have some low c@nts too
    The Sons have one about the Clydebank Blitz that starts 'Hitler, super Hitler'

You can pretty much guess the rest

Page 81 of 949 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast