+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 946 of 949 FirstFirst ... 446846896936944945946947948 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Miovski was pulled off after an hour as North Macedonia lost 0-1 at Montenegro.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Miovski was pulled off after an hour as North Macedonia lost 0-1 at Montenegro.
    Ooo er missus !

Honestly, Erchie, this is a highbrow forum for mature adults. Please don't lower the tone.

Josh Magennis - yes, that one - part of a victorious N. Ireland team at Hampden tonight. Scotland looking miserable as the Euros approach.

Scotland peaked last year and are now on the slide. Just in time for a euro disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Scotland peaked last year and are now on the slide. Just in time for a euro disaster.
    To quote David Byrne, "Same as it ever was."

I still have faith that Aberdeen will stay up, win the Scottish Cup, and Scotland will win Euro 2024.

Right enough, I am on some pretty strong medication.

Dees v Huns postponed for a second time tonight because of rain.

Rangers have put out a statement saying that "these things happen, it's fine by us".

Aye, right. They're moaning like f*ck and accusing Dundee of "negligence".

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Dees v Huns postponed for a second time tonight because of rain.

Rangers have put out a statement saying that "these things happen, it's fine by us".

Aye, right. They're moaning like f*ck and accusing Dundee of "negligence".
    "The negligence and unprofessionalism demonstrated by Dundee Football Club, where they have repeatedly breached SPFL rules, continues to have a damaging effect on the top professional league in the country," Rangers commented in a club statement."
    "In a week where record TV viewing figures were recorded for a match in the same competition, and this evening's game due to be televised again by Sky Sports, this episode is deeply embarrassing and has also been eminently avoidable.

"Rangers expects the SPFL to take proportionate and decisive action in accordance with its rules, and the club will continue to make representations to them in the strongest possible manner."

Fμck me!
    They don't half lack self-awareness, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    "The negligence and unprofessionalism demonstrated by Dundee Football Club, where they have repeatedly breached SPFL rules, continues to have a damaging effect on the top professional league in the country," Rangers commented in a club statement."
    "In a week where record TV viewing figures were recorded for a match in the same competition, and this evening's game due to be televised again by Sky Sports, this episode is deeply embarrassing and has also been eminently avoidable.

"Rangers expects the SPFL to take proportionate and decisive action in accordance with its rules, and the club will continue to make representations to them in the strongest possible manner."

Fμck me!
    They don't half lack self-awareness, don't they?
    Appropriate levels of self-awareness and acceptable communications come only with maturity, and these fúcking hun cünts are only 12.

Having said that, I do encourage hatred of huns, tims, jutes, and most other fùcking üntermenschen that are neither Reds or Maroons. Try putting the bracelets on me, Ms Constance, I will be a happy martyr.

Page 946 of 949 FirstFirst ... 446846896936944945946947948 ... LastLast