+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 389 of 948 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489889 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No chance I’m afraid.
    Early doors and all that I know
    My prediction right now is one and two will be between timothy and the huns
    3 and 4 between Hibs and Hearts
    5, 6 and 7 between oursleves, Kille and Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Early doors and all that I know
    My prediction right now is one and two will be between timothy and the huns
    3 and 4 between Hibs and Hearts
    5, 6 and 7 between oursleves, Kille and Motherwell
    Our style of football, lack of creativity & lack of goals will see us 5th this season IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Our style of football, lack of creativity & lack of goals will see us 5th this season IMO.
    I'll reserve judgement until we've got a round of fixtures under our belt. Traditionally under Mcinnes we start stringing winning runs together from October time onwards so hopefully Saturday was the start of a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I'll reserve judgement until we've got a round of fixtures under our belt. Traditionally under Mcinnes we start stringing winning runs together from October time onwards so hopefully Saturday was the start of a good run.
    I can still see us finishing 3rd but with Celtic and Sevco having really poor starts to the season, we could have been up there putting pressure on them.

The usual chat about Celtic buying our best players to outdo us has been debunked, so there's no reason why we couldn't have been competing properly.

We need a kick up the arse as a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I can still see us finishing 3rd but with Celtic and Sevco having really poor starts to the season, we could have been up there putting pressure on them.

The usual chat about Celtic buying our best players to outdo us has been debunked, so there's no reason why we couldn't have been competing properly.

We need a kick up the arse as a club.
    Although we've had a slow start you'd still have to say we'd be favourites for at least 3rd in the league considering Mcinnes has consistently proven his ability to go on long winning runs and putting points on the board throughout the season.

Although we've had a slow start you'd still have to say we'd be favourites for at least 3rd in the league considering Mcinnes has consistently proven his ability to go on long winning runs and putting points on the board throughout the season.
    I agree, we are consistent and I expect we will go on a run at some point. We just can't make that push we need to be ambitious. Far too many excuses are made to cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I agree, we are consistent and I expect we will go on a run at some point. We just can't make that push we need to be ambitious. Far too many excuses are made to cover it up.
    Ambitions need a kick up the arse starting at Easter rd the morn. An opportunity to knock out a good side and get to a cup semi.

It’s great we’re counting the points from this long run we’re going on already. I don’t think this squad are as capable as that as the ones in previous years.

Not if you're a bookie.

The current odds without the Tims to win the league (which is a reasonable guide for where they think we'll finish) has the hvnns at 2/5 , Diet Hvnns 6-1 and us and HIV's at 9-1, Killie at 90-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s great we’re counting the points from this long run we’re going on already. I don’t think this squad are as capable as that as the ones in previous years.
    Got to agree.
    Lack of goals will kill us.
    A good few more draws this year I think.
    Is it 5 goals in 6 league games?

Page 389 of 948 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489889 ... LastLast