+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 678 of 950 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679680688728778 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 9494

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Auchinleck Talbot 6 v 1 Lanark United

Walk in the park for the Bot

Lanarks goal was f@cking fantastic. 35 yard rocket into the top corner

Nae much of a game. First trophy to the cabinet this season for Auchinleck

Half time Scotland 3 v 0 San Marino. McGinn never touched the first goal so I am giving it to Christie. McGinn scores the other 2 though. A very one sided match.

Full time 6-0 Shankland, Findlay and Armstrong with the 2nd half goals.

San Marino are pish but good result for a pish Scotland team.

Pleased for Shankland for scoring and another cap for Devlin.

We should be looking to play Devlin alongside McKenna again,that partnership was good before Devlin got injured last season so he deserves another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

We should be looking to play Devlin alongside McKenna again,that partnership was good before Devlin got injured last season so he deserves another chance.
    Devlin’s passing was much better for Scotland than his usual hoofs for Aberdeen. I agree about having him and McKenna as the central defence.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Devlin’s passing was much better for Scotland than his usual hoofs for Aberdeen. I agree about having him and McKenna as the central defence.
    That’s because he was playing in a team with a competent manager, instead of the Anchor Man and his eye bleeding negative “tactics”.

I would agree that Devlins passing was a lot better today and that could be down to McInnes getting him to hoof it up the park.

Good win and all that today but again with the 4-2-3-1 formation against San Marino

Typical Scottish mentality having 2 holding midfielders and 1 striker against the worst national team in the world.

Totally agree Devlin should start vs Motherwell

I think folk need to remember who scotland were playing. Anybody can look good when playing against awful opposition.

Bit like the early season enthusiasm after the Dons cracking home game against Chikhura.

I would agree that Devlins passing was a lot better today and that could be down to McInnes getting him to hoof it up the park.

Good win and all that today but again with the 4-2-3-1 formation against San Marino

Typical Scottish mentality having 2 holding midfielders and 1 striker against the worst national team in the world.
    It’s the formation that all our managers are taught and taught thanks to the likes of Craig Brown. The formation and our attitude to football needs to change if our clubs and national team want to progress. Our negativity has definitely had a negative impact on our football. We don’t play San Marino every time.
    Thinking of San Marino....I can think of a manager who would be suited to their managers role. Our very own Anchor Man as San Marino manager. It’s sounds ambitious enough for McInnes....c’mon agents, get the deal done!

Page 678 of 950 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679680688728778 ... LastLast