+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 481 of 949 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531581 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

2-0? ... excellent ...had the wireless on and 'hee-heed' like **** at 1-0 ... now double 'hee-heein'

It's a bit late now but someone sent me a wee Valentines ditty last night which I found quite amusing:-

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Celtic 0 Valencia 2

Get it right up them and the greatest fans in the world!

I noticed that Sunderland have been struggling a bit recently so had a look on one of their forums to see what they are saying.

It turns out they are pretty much saying the same thing about Jack Ross as a lot of us say about McInnes,too defensive,plays the 4-2-3-1 formation,most of his signings are pish etc.

It looks like he isn’t that special after all and is the same as McInnes,as in another Craig Brown pupil,I still think he will end up here at some point after Sunderland sack him.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I noticed that Sunderland have been struggling a bit recently so had a look on one of their forums to see what they are saying.

It turns out they are pretty much saying the same thing about Jack Ross as a lot of us say about McInnes,too defensive,plays the 4-2-3-1 formation,most of his signings are pish etc.

It looks like he isn’t that special after all and is the same as McInnes,as in another Craig Brown pupil,I still think he will end up here at some point after Sunderland sack him.
    It must be the Largs training. I look forward to the day when Craig Levein gets a coaching gig there and everyone who gets a coaching license plays nobody up front. We are quite good at forward thinking in Scotland.

I was looking at a couple of Mackem message boards and they seem split.
    There's some want him gone and some acknowledge that he's in a big rebuild and their club has been a basket case.

They're unbeaten in ages, it's like 13 games but well over half are draws........they're a nailed on draw in the fixed odds.

I think if they slide to the extent that promotion is gone he'll get punted, but if he contrives to get them up he'll get a bit of time to build in the second division.
    I don't think they can spend more than one season in the third division.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I was looking at a couple of Mackem message boards and they seem split.
    There's some want him gone and some acknowledge that he's in a big rebuild and their club has been a basket case.

They're unbeaten in ages, it's like 13 games but well over half are draws........they're a nailed on draw in the fixed odds.

I think if they slide to the extent that promotion is gone he'll get punted, but if he contrives to get them up he'll get a bit of time to build in the second division.
    I don't think they can spend more than one season in the third division.
    I don’t know much about him but apparently they signed Will Grigg for £4 million last month and he is playing him up front on his own when it’s obvious he can’t play up front on his own.

Remind you of anyone?

careful now, Jack Ross is the Messiah to some in here

Sunderland should be romping the league with the budget and money they’ve spent, but still they are not within the automatic promotion spots.

He should be embarrassed. Imagine if he finished his first season in 3rd?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He should be embarrassed. Imagine if he finished his first season in 3rd?
    If he finishes 3rd I think he will get sacked.

I don’t think he is a shyte manager though, I was just saying that some of the Sunderland fans were moaning about his tactics/approach to games etc which reminds me of McInnes.

Scottish managers are all the same these days.

For the benefit of football in this country we should ditch the one up front or less approach and be more attack minded from the off. Scottish football managers are nobodies now and aren’t rated...no wonder when you see the players they use for the tactics they adopt.

Page 481 of 949 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531581 ... LastLast