+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 316 of 948 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I see Parma, the Sevco of Italian football, were promoted for the 3rd successive season and will play on Seria A next season.
    oH AYE, see they finished on the same points as Frozentony.

Some play-off system that, six teams
    Meaning if you finish 8th in serie b , you still have the chance of promotion

3 -Frosinone

4 -Palermo

5 -Venezia

6 Bari

7 Cittadella

8 Perugia

To get my fitba fix im cramming in juniors as there is f@ck all else to watch. Tonight was the North Regional Semi

Culter 0 - 5 Stonehaven

Funny one Crombie Park. I used to watch juniors all the time, i played it but never had i set foot at Culters ground untill tonight. As far as semi finals go Culters performance was pretty woeful. Nae up for it at all. It was pretty much game over halfway through the first balf when the Hive went up two nil. Stonehaven deserve to be in the final v Banks o' Dee. Hopefully ill make that. To note i left with 5 to go and kt was 3-0 at the time. D'oh. Also to be noted Pac Jnr is definitely getting the taste for the fitba.

Sneck, you Da will definitely have a final and maybe two if the Hive win on Saturday v Maud

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    To get my fitba fix im cramming in juniors as there is f@ck all else to watch. Tonight was the North Regional Semi

Culter 0 - 5 Stonehaven

Funny one Crombie Park. I used to watch juniors all the time, i played it but never had i set foot at Culters ground untill tonight. As far as semi finals go Culters performance was pretty woeful. Nae up for it at all. It was pretty much game over halfway through the first balf when the Hive went up two nil. Stonehaven deserve to be in the final v Banks o' Dee. Hopefully ill make that. To note i left with 5 to go and kt was 3-0 at the time. D'oh. Also to be noted Pac Jnr is definitely getting the taste for the fitba.

Sneck, you Da will definitely have a final and maybe two if the Hive win on Saturday v Maud
    Unfortunately I could not manage tonight, most importantly though, the Hive did the business......look forward to the final against the toonzers.

This thread will do....

Caught that C4 show about Mo Sallah. Apparently around 1 million Egyptians c*ck and ballsed their vote in the last election by drawing and then ticking a box for the Liverpool forward. That's brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    This thread will do....

Caught that C4 show about Mo Sallah. Apparently around 1 million Egyptians c*ck and ballsed their vote in the last election by drawing and then ticking a box for the Liverpool forward. That's brilliant.
    Why does he get a program about him

Why does he get a program about him

Not sure.

It's Alan Tate next week.

I understand hes been exceptional but a program on the box about him after being in guffball a season.

I heard it was a series about famous Mos and next was Mo Chalali where he recounted his glory days in Scotland

Culter 0 - 5 Stonehaven

Surprised I never got an update.
    Maud in a cup semi?
    In my time watching junior fitba Maud were the Fort William of this neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Surprised I never got an update.
    Maud in a cup semi?
    In my time watching junior fitba Maud were the Fort William of this neck of the woods.
    Maud were in the Grill Cup final this season and only lost to Dyce on pens

Page 316 of 948 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416816 ... LastLast