+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 443 of 949 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543943 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Aye, fair enough afc109mad, but, ye now hae me searchin for that post by one o' yer sock-puppet identities declarin that the JayTees would take Timmy aa the way tae 'Helicopter Sunday'

Just seen the score.

A few of us were chatting at the end of the shift about that match. Every one of us said Livi would pump them. Afc1903mad, if you’ve got any Chufty badges left after awarding yourself some, pop them in the post

Just woke up to the score last night

Looking at the times of all the incidents that is the definition of a capitulation right there

Aye ...
    The team lost heart,
    The hearts lost steam
    ... The Hearts team lost .... GIRFUY Levein ...

Post match interview? ...

"Should never have been a penalty, the goalkeeper was challenging fairly for a 50-50 ball. The referee, as indicated by his eagerness to issue a red card, believing a previous yellow had been issued, had it in for our goalkeeper. The Djoum sending off was outrageous, and seemed to me the referee was compensating for not managing to send off Zlamal ... otherwise, I an only assume he is a racist *******.

We had a mountain to climb from there on, but to concede four further goals, each of which was preceded by either a disadvantageous decision by the officials, or an infringement by a Livingston player which everyone in the stadium could clearly see, or at least vividly imagine apart from the match officials simply adds multiple insult to multiple injury.

I am probably shooting myself in the foot by making these comments, because I believe my team were punished severely tonight by officials who set out in collaboration from kick off to do exactly that in response to my comments following previous games.

I can only hope that some fair minded Jam Tarts stumble across them walking alone in some poorly lit, sparsely populated area and give them a 'few words of motivational advice'"

Interviewer: "What sort of words do ye think might make a difference?"

Levein: "Listen, I don't know what'll make a positive difference, and so not prepared to comment further"

Interviewer: "But, you obviously feel aggrieved, not only tonight, so you obviously want to see things change, so what kind of motivation do you think is necessary?"

Levein: "Look, I've said all I can, and suffered the consequences ... it's gonna take more than me"

Interviewer: "How many more Craig?"

Levein: "I don't know, but as many as it takes, it certainly won't be people in the game because we never win, and we can't afford to have our players and fans punished"

Interviewer: "So, Craig ... are you suggestin masked thugs wi' steel toecaps and knuckledusters?"

Levein: "That suggestion is all yours, I would be ill advised even to respond"

Interviewer: "Well, then if we're left with, as you do suggest, 'motivational words', what are we talking about here Craig?

"What collection of words will be effective? Are we lookin' at 'Die ya basτard'? 'Eat ma Doc ya cock'? 'Dis yer Ma sew?... Stitch that! ..'? 'Two hits Ref, I hit you, and you hit the deck ya cυnt!'? 'See you Jimmy? ... Yer tea's oot'? What do ye think needs to be 'said' on your behalf Craig?"

Levein: "Ah've said enough on ma own behalf Chick, so if ye don't mind, we finish there, Ok, bye"

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just seen the score.

A few of us were chatting at the end of the shift about that match. Every one of us said Livi would pump them. Afc1903mad, if you’ve got any Chufty badges left after awarding yourself some, pop them in the post
    Nah min, just pointing out that at the time my viewpoint was generally against the grain and couldn’t see them sustaining it.
    Last night was a blow as Livi we’re not a good side against us.
    They see my be stronger at home, so we’ll need to be careful when we take them on after Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nah min, just pointing out that at the time my viewpoint was generally against the grain and couldn’t see them sustaining it.
    Last night was a blow as Livi we’re not a good side against us.
    They see my be stronger at home, so we’ll need to be careful when we take them on after Xmas.
    To be fair, there were quite a lot of posters saying the same. Every club will drop points, look at our implosion a couple of years back. In their defence, they lost a lot of important players.

The league isn't quite wide open but if we didn't have so many poor results of our own we wouldn't be looking at the results of Livi and Hearts.

P.S. **** hearts
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 15-12-2018 at 11:33 AM.

I recall saying that Hearts usually fall away and their early season form was not uncatchable.
    A win today and we’re above them with a game in hand.
    In case anyone questions it.
    I bet you iron creases into your jeans don't you?

Tis the season. 8 games off between the Lowland/Highland up to League One

9 now as Clach is Off

Page 443 of 949 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543943 ... LastLast