+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 647 of 950 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657697747 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 9498

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Gerrard does a mcinnes and sh1tes the bed. Another scared of Timmy and tried to contain and hope for a set piece winner.
    Spot on. Why he changed his team and tactics I don't know. Tried to contain celtic rather than attack them.

Scottish Cup. Ties will be played over the weekend of September 21.

First Round Draw

Broxburn Athletic v East Stirlingshire
    Buckie Thistle v Civil Service Strollers
    Caledonian Braves v Rothes
    Cumbernauld Colts v Penicuik Athletic
    Dalbeattie Star v Gala Fairydean Rovers
    Edinburgh University v Lochee United
    Forres Mechanics v Banks O’Dee
    Fort William v Vale of Leithen
    Fraserburgh v Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic
    Gretna 2008 v Hill of Beath Hawthorne
    Inverurie Loco Works v Wick Academy
    Jeanfield Swifts Linlithgow Rose v Huntly
    Keith v University of Stirling
    Kelty Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot
    Nairn County v Clachnacuddin
    Spartans v Deveronvale
    Strathspey Thistle v Lossiemouth
    Turriff United v Formartine United

Broch v Bonnyrigg being the stand out there. Top of the HFL v the top of the LFL

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Scottish Cup. Ties will be played over the weekend of September 21.

First Round Draw
    Caledonian Braves WTAF? v Rothes
    Keith v University of Stirling Got revenge on my mind

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Caledonian Braves WTAF? v Rothes
    Keith v University of Stirling Got revenge on my mind
    Rothes better pump them

Was it last season or the season before they put you out?

Just looked the dates of the next few rounds, offshore this round, holiday for the second round, offshore for the third round, offshore for the fourth, then home the fifth when all the "lesser teams" will be out. Bugger
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-09-2019 at 07:11 AM.

"The club originated from Edusport Academy, a residential youth academy for French footballers founded in 2011 and initially based at the Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, before relocating to Lesser Hampden in Glasgow in 2015. A second centre based in Edinburgh opened in 2014. From the 2014–15 season onwards, they fielded a team under the Edusport Academy name in Scottish senior football, the only private academy to do so in a recognised senior league. They initially played in the South of Scotland League before winning promotion to the Lowland League in 2017. As Edusport, the senior team played at the Hamilton Palace Sports Ground in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire (2014–2015) and Galabank in Annan, Dumfries and Galloway (2015–2019).

From 2018 onwards, the senior team began to operate separately from the academy after launching a membership scheme, Our Football Club. In 2019 they were rebranded as Caledonian Braves and opened their own Alliance Park ground within Strathclyde Country Park in North Lanarkshire."

Jesus wept.

This nonsense was what made me start the Modern Fitba is Pish thread.

Makky-on plastic clubs? Surely we have enough already with that ****ing cabal of charlatans at Tannadice?

The Stirling students beat us 2-1 in the same round last year, Pac.

Bring back the Qualifying Cup.

I ken its been mentioned on here but i didnt realise how bad it was.

Just watching the highlights on Sportscene. Are refs given a different set of rules pre game before a makey uppy old firm game. McGregor should have been straight red carded for the tackle on Arfield. Nae even booked. Ryan Jack should have been straight red carded for the tackle on that new geezer(no idea who it was) nae even booked . Ntcham two handed shoved Arfield in the face which is a red card by the laws of the game is a straight red. Nothing. Then the only time the rules are enforced are beyond the 90 mins as it was easy to do and wouldnt affect the match. That big bald turd better have been getting spotted as he deserves relegated. But then again. It is scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I ken its been mentioned on here but i didnt realise how bad it was.

Just watching the highlights on Sportscene. Are refs given a different set of rules pre game before a makey uppy old firm game. McGregor should have been straight red carded for the tackle on Arfield. Nae even booked. Ryan Jack should have been straight red carded for the tackle on that new geezer(no idea who it was) nae even booked . Ntcham two handed shoved Arfield in the face which is a red card by the laws of the game is a straight red. Nothing. Then the only time the rules are enforced are beyond the 90 mins as it was easy to do and wouldnt affect the match. That big bald turd better have been getting spotted as he deserves relegated. But then again. It is scotland
    was terrible refereeing. heard one of the commentators saying how he liked how the ref didn't book anyone for a lot of fouls. what the ****?!

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    was terrible refereeing. heard one of the commentators saying how he liked how the ref didn't book anyone for a lot of fouls. what the ****?!
    That fud on Sportscene Jonathan Sutherland tried to defend it from the off too as he was trying to say the fact Madden "refereed it in a different way to any other game" (his words) was a good thing. Then he followed up with MacGregor got away with it because it was in the first ten minutes. I missed ten minutes of a game on Saturday and missed a red card for two bookings. Time means f@ck all. Rules dinna change after ten minutes.

Jonathan Sutherland you are a f@cking cock min

Page 647 of 950 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657697747 ... LastLast